BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shackin up...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

i'm really fond of the idea of living with someone but having my own bedroom.  is that weird?  

VERY WEIRD!

so when u have sex, u gonna just send the person to their room after??? will the persom be allowed to have stuff in ur room???? this is sooo funny!

lol i really didn't say that to be funny b/c i am serious.  i think it's the best of both worlds.  doesn't everyone want to be alone sometimes?  he can have some things in my room and vice versa...sometimes he can sleep over in my room, sometimes i'll sleep over in his room.  it may be because my sleeping patterns change a lot and i want the freedom to chill in bed and listen to music or watch tv or whatever, whenever i want without upsetting his sleep.  it might make sex and stuff more exciting too. Embarrassed

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea if one's head is in the right place and they won't cheat. I'd think most dudes would see that as them being given freedom to cheat and bring girls in and out of the apartment.
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:47pm
I'm shackin'. I like it.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Feb 01 2013 at 11:48pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:48pm
We have our own separate rooms too lol. She sleeps with me in my bed most nights though. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

We have our own separate rooms too lol. She sleeps with me in my bed most nights though. 

ClapClap  this is all giving me hope.  

@niecy...that's the problem with these youngstas.  why can't things be easy like the movies?
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

I know a hetero couple that have lived together for 22 years.

I judge them, even though i know i shouldnt.

^this, I know it works for some but it's not for me. I know folks who have been together for over 20 years, with teenage children and paying a mortgage. If ya can sign that deed you can sign a marriage certificate cuz they are both long term commitments.

But, why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?

That's what these chicks aren't getting:  if you are looking for comittment, you're going about it all wrong.  These guys already feel ya'll are living the married life, so what's the big deal about getting a marriage certificate?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:58pm
Wonderland I just may have to bring up the possibility of doing that with my SO
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

what do you think he will say?  
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:03am

i'm really fond of the idea of living with someone but having my own bedroom.  is that weird?  

Lol u are not weird and I love this
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:04am

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

what do you think he will say?  

IDK. He'd probably go along with it since he kept bringing up finding an apartment instead of me staying on campus.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:08am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

I know a hetero couple that have lived together for 22 years.

I judge them, even though i know i shouldnt.

^this, I know it works for some but it's not for me. I know folks who have been together for over 20 years, with teenage children and paying a mortgage. If ya can sign that deed you can sign a marriage certificate cuz they are both long term commitments.

But, why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?

That's what these chicks aren't getting:  if you are looking for comitment, you're going about it all wrong.  These guys already feel ya'll are living the married life, so what's the big deal about getting a marriage certificate?

I look at it the totally opposite way. If all the other stuff is together (financial, legal) then there's actually no need for a marriage certificate unless you just want one. A marriage certificate is just a legal shortcut...but you don't need it in order to receive many of the legal benefits that go along with it if you make other arrangements(of course that doesn't apply to every situation).

And getting married isn't enough to show that someone is committed, at least in my eyes. It shows commitment, yes, but so does combining finances, getting a mortgage together, naming your SO in your will, giving your SO medical/legal power of attorney, having shared goals, etc. etc. You don't need a marriage certificate for all that.

Shackin is fine and dandy to me. Not shackin is fine and dandy too. As long as you're in the situation you want.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>