BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sex, Shame, and the Superbowl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

So if guys are the problems, and they way guys are judging women is the problem...

raise your damn sons better
. while watching the superbowl with her daughter, she could have made it a teachable moment for her son.

they dont hear you though. And how about that purity talk for the sons, eh?
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

So if guys are the problems, and they way guys are judging women is the problem...

raise your damn sons better
. while watching the superbowl with her daughter, she could have made it a teachable moment for her son.

they dont hear you though. And how about that purity talk for the sons, eh?

They'll never hold sons accountable
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:12pm

The conservatives are coming after Bey's neck for supporting barack...first the inauguration, now this bs. lol

Where was this article when the lovely Madonna graced the stage?

this is what i've been saying all along, its her association with the President.. raising cash for him, singing at the inauguration period.. they hate him, so now they hate her..Obama is the fault of everything in the world so they say.. its his fault.   

Edited by sexibeach - Feb 05 2013 at 4:14pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:23pm
Yup--and I wish someone would call them out on it on too.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:50pm

raise your damn sons better. while watching the superbowl with her daughter, she could have made it a teachable moment for her son.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:50pm

Well that Go daddy commerical kiss was disgustingly loud....... Sick

They need to leave Bey alone. There is much worse on tv than her gyrating her pelvis around on a stage. I really think this is more about her support of our President. Which has already been mentioned in this thread..

Edited by Miss SDY - Feb 05 2013 at 4:52pm
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:03pm
“I do not want my daughter to grow up in a world where the boys and men around her constantly judge her morality in terms of physical attraction. I don’t want her to hear things like, “waiting till marriage is sexy” or “it’s a turn-off when girls smoke”. I want her to hear things like, “your virtue is worth too much to throw away on someone who is not going to commit his life to you.” I want her to hear someone say, “smoking damages your body, and you’re too precious to damage for recreation.” I want her to grow up in a world where men and women talk about issues of virtue and modesty in terms of objective truth, not in terms of sex appeal.”

People kill me. Angry We cannot control the entire world. It is the duty of the parent to teach and guide their children so that they can deal responsibility no matter what is going on in the world. All of the things she wants her child to hear is on her as the parent to instill these things. Who the freak cares what Beyonce was doing on stage. It was a freaking act and that's all. People are reading too much into it. If they were siting home watching should have turned the damn tv off.

Edited by madame pink - Feb 05 2013 at 5:04pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

“I do not want my daughter to grow up in a world where the boys and men around her constantly judge her morality in terms of physical attraction. I don’t want her to hear things like, “waiting till marriage is sexy” or “it’s a turn-off when girls smoke”. I want her to hear things like, “your virtue is worth too much to throw away on someone who is not going to commit his life to you.” I want her to hear someone say, “smoking damages your body, and you’re too precious to damage for recreation.” I want her to grow up in a world where men and women talk about issues of virtue and modesty in terms of objective truth, not in terms of sex appeal.”

People kill me. Angry We cannot control the entire world. It is the duty of the parent to teach and guide their children so that they can deal responsibility no matter what is going on in the world. All of the things she wants her child to hear is on her as the parent to instill these things. Who the freak cares what Beyonce was doing on stage. It was a freaking act and that's all. People are reading too much into it. If they were siting home watching should have turned the damn tv off.
This
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:08pm
Yeah the only way she will be able to keep her daughter away from that is to keep her in a bubble for the rest of her life
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:28pm

raise your damn sons better. while watching the superbowl with her daughter, she could have made it a teachable moment for her son.
Lamp

But no one wants to deal with that sooo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic