Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sex Is Not For Fun! (Read A Book Instead)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sex Is Not For Fun! (Read A Book Instead)
    Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:28am

Sex Is Not For Fun! (Read A Book Instead)

By Eric W. Dolan
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 22:18 EDT

World Net Daily contributor and tea party activist Jerome Corsi isn’t afraid of being called a racist or a bigot.

At a conservative event in Oregon earlier this month, Corsi claimed leftist atheists like the American Civil Liberties Union were trying to use same-sex marriage to “take God out of Church.” He alleged leftists wanted to make same-sex marriage a constitutional right so that the government could crack down on Christians.

“Our founding fathers knew that if we went this direction, there was no more moral compass and you won’t be able to explain to your children — you’ll have to face the fact that we lost holding the line on one of the most principle issues in the Bible, and that is sex is not about fun,” he remarked. “If you want to have fun, read a book, go to a movie. Sex is about the procreation of children. It’s a sacred responsibility that is meant by God to have men and women commit their lifetime to children.”

Corsi said the answer was to “shut the government down” and “fire on the spot” pastors who were afraid standing up for Biblical principles.

“Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead,” he added. “Want to call me a bigot? Go ahead. But I’m not going to be judged on what somebody called me, I’m going to be judged on the adherence to God’s law.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/28/tea-party-speaker-well-they-want-to-call-me-a-racist-go-ahead/

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:29am
Sex is not for fun?

Edited by afrokock - Aug 30 2013 at 7:29am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:35am
So.... he wants me to believe that EVERY time he busted a nut, it was too make a baby?!

Yeah right.

He needs to go have some sex for fun right now so he can stop worrying about what other people are doing with their lives.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:56am
i completely disagree
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:58am
que? sex is not for fun??

Edited by CherryBlossom - Aug 30 2013 at 7:59am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:02am

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:04am
sex isn't for fun? song of solomon?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:31am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:32am
lmao @ the angry train
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:32am
He probably has ED.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>