Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

sex in front of kids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Nope no couch or anything she came from Miami a year ago and didn't get much.
Yea he is the dad. I forgot why she said no to the bathroom.

She said her son won't sleep at night so now she has the bf go under covers to eat her out and turns to her son and pretends daddys gone so he can calm down.

Fyi...I think its fine to sleep with your baby if thats the situation...but I didn't get the sex part
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 5:20pm
Its all fun till yo baby starts humping air and moaning.....I have seen this from babies that arent even walking....
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Nope no couch or anything she came from Miami a year ago and didn't get much.
Yea he is the dad. I forgot why she said no to the bathroom.

She said her son won't sleep at night so now she has the bf go under covers to eat her out and turns to her son and pretends daddys gone so he can calm down.

Fyi...I think its fine to sleep with your baby if thats the situation...but I didn't get the sex part
WHATTTTTT? OH HELL NO. SMH
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I co slept with my parents for a while until I was 7.

My little sister co slept until she was was 11 and a half we still tease her.
She was not getting out of that bed.

And that was the end of me having more siblings
Do you mean like nightly or once in a while?

no shade Jonesy but I find this strange. very strange.

I dont ever remember sleeping in my parents or grandparents room. I remember having a nightmare one time. i was about 9 and i went to my aunt room and she marched my ass right back to my room. I went to my grandparent room and they werent having it either. LOLLOL They did say i slept bad as a kid so idk if that the reason.
I myself dont see me having my kids sleep with me after the age of 4 and even then it wont be every night. Once they start school no maam . By age 2 they will be sleeping in ther own quarters.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 6:55pm
Me I can't remember for my little sister often , like very often.
It turned out fine we tease her still though.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

maaaaaaaaaaaannnn FOH if my baby is an infant or a toddler I dont mind fukking in front of them. Some people have their baby's crib in their room. Am I not gonna have sex with my husband becuase the baby is there every night. FOH. When they become of age where they start talking then no sex in the champagne room.

whole different story when your child is playing patty cake with you while daddy has his mouth full under the blankets.  or rolling the baby in a blanket and putting it on the floor like a dog...their misguided asses need to be the ones rolling around on the floor while the baby takes the bed...that's the LEAST they can do since they can't conjure up some money to hit up the furniture liquidation.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

maaaaaaaaaaaannnn FOH if my baby is an infant or a toddler I dont mind fukking in front of them. Some people have their baby's crib in their room. Am I not gonna have sex with my husband becuase the baby is there every night. FOH. When they become of age where they start talking then no sex in the champagne room.

Judge Me
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:53am
happened once. campfire was only 3 mnths though and in her crib...me and daddy got a lil carried away. never again though. i felt some kinda way after.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

if I ever have kids, I will not be co-sleeping lol (I hopeOuch)

...I have been warned that once you open that door it's next to impossible to closeLOLOuch

hmmmm...not true. it depends on the child. i needed to co-sleep with lil one for a while. she sleeps on her own without a fuss now. never had a problem with the transition

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:22am
sex in the same room is not a problem for me,  sex in the room while baby is AWAKE is the problem.  Especially if they are at the age where they  are soaking up information.  So I'm not talking about infants, I'm talking about toddlers+

That boy is TOO DAMN OLD to witness that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>