Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sew Natural1 Closure Method

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sew Natural1 Closure Method
    Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:30pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QueT8_TOAE4

I swear BHM hates me lol.  Whenever I type a stupid long post and then go to post it, it says access denied or something then I lose everything I've typed.

(And it just did it again, but this time I copied and pasted lol)

Anyway, I really love her closure method.  I've been insta-stalking her (lol I love her work I swear as soon as I have this baby I'm going to get my hair done by her) and I saw she finally posted her closure method. I've had terrible experiences with closures, the elastic band tears my hair out or my stylist doesn't even know what a closure is let alone how to install one- so this video was a freaking lifesaver.

But ladies, my question is:

What do you all think she does in the back?  It appears she cuts two tracks off the weft and starts on one side then she starts sewing it down but then all of a sudden she's on the other side with a different track- or so it appears to be a different track.  I'm wondering if she is using one track to go around the whole way but stops in the middle of the back and starts again on the opposite side and then both sides of the same track meet up in the back.  (Sorry if that makes no sense)

I'm so trying to understand because I'm going to start self installing because the stylist in Milwaukee are whack.  I'm going to try a stylist in Chicago this week though and hopefully it works out.

https://www.styleseat.com/starrknight?pref=search&rank=3&q=closure

I have some hair from her imports (I know, I know) but it is actually gorgeous and I have a closure coming from closureaddictz.  If BHM decides to cooperate with me I'll post my reviews and pictures soon.  My classes start Sunday, I'm due the end of March and so is my English Bulldog but I will definitely keep you ladies updated if you are interested.

S/N 

The GHOH blow out I had was gorgeous and it looked sooooo natural, but it tangled on me.  Not unbearably so but it tangled,  I don't know if that's because it mimics natural hair or what and I could not for the life of me get the processed smell out.

Sponsored Links

Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:58pm
Oh another s/n Carmishia just texted me that she'd drive out to me to do my hair.  Yay or Nay ladies?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:06pm
Nice . I would go if i wore closures . Stay away form the silky hair . Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply