Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sew ins always look like garbage after washing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bossyavenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossyavenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:36am
I have some bump hair also and its 100% human and even it looks like garbage. I have some Indian remy i could try and if that fails im done with weave. My friend wears the Batik for a month and her hair still looks good i dont knw what my problem is.
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:38am
It's the hair sweetie. Those types of hair you can't get wet or they will matt right up. You need a better quality hair.Your better off saving ur money up for some virgin hair u can use over & over again.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:42am
Bss hair is processed a lot so u can't manipulate it a lot & put tons of products in it or it will go bad quick! Indian Remy may last u a month & depending on which brand u may be able to squeeze one more install but I doubt it. Just get virgin hair. Do your research on this board for a good vendor. It's time consuming & frustrating but u are wasting so much money on those brands ur using.
bossyavenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossyavenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:55am
Thanks everyone for your advice. I think i will get some virgin hair and see if i get the same results. Im thinking of Juju or Ep. I have some virgin Indian from Tiffanys Hair so i might just go ahead and have that installed. I never knew weave could be so difficult ladies.
Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 3:22am
where u bought the hair from?
i think you should go to local saloon to ask for professional advice.
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:23am
Lol weave isn't difficult once you figure out the appropriate way to handle it. Like others say misty the hair daily with water isn't best for the brands you mentioned. BSS is such a waste of time and money. What some of the ladies do too in case of cost is to research good vendors on aliexpress, which is a hit or miss cause some of them are not honest and you won't get the hair you were expecting. Anyway just make sure to do a lot of research before making your purchase, don't just go off what you hear on youtube because a lot of those "gurus" will talk up vomit just because they received it for free, and/or they are getting paid for it.  
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:35am
OP ...as others have said ..its the hair. You can read some threads here on how to find a proper hair vendor. As well as get tips in caring the hair when u purchase it.hth
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:43am
Also make sure you seal the hair. Check out YouTube on how to seal the hair wefts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic