Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sew in Lace Wig (stylesbyese)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:10am
HERE YOU ARE!! Family! I posted about this in the weave section and got NO love.

Hello all!!!

I hope you all are enjoying your fall hair Wink.

I have been plotting to order a KS LF to wear specifically behind the hairline but I have a couple reservations. My temples are thinner then the middle and sides of my hairline, both in density and strand thickness (genetics Cry). Its not severe, but usually when I do sew-ins I braid my hair in the front in a way that I have the same density of hair to cover tracks. So the front has curved braids around the temple area so that I have more hair to cover, if that makes any sense.

I don't plan to take out much hair in the front. Juuuuust enough to cover the edge of the lace.

Will I have to cut an LF to mimic this to allow for even parting all over? Plan to tweeze the heck out of the unit in the temples?
Should I just plan to part in the front/middle?
Or, should I get a closure and keep it contained to a side part? (If its on the side I was just place the closure further back.)

Does anyone else have this type of hairline? Any insight?

I appreciate your help!!!

(Since my initial post, I've thought about this some more. I think I'll just plan to tweeze....unless someone has a better idea)

Sponsored Links

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:32pm
seems like being bald was made for wearing wigs....Confused
josiebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josiebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:11pm
........no likey
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic