Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Severe Dandruff...Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
helplessprimadona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helplessprimadona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 6:02pm
I recommend Sulfur8 Medicated Shampoo it really helped me, I have no dandruff anymore and mine was REALLY bad :) Good luck
Sponsored Links

kellyju20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyju20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:48am
You can use antidendruff shampoo brands to remove your dandruff. If it won't work then please consult a dermatologist.

http://www.hair-transplantindia.com - Hair Transplant India

Edited by kellyju20 - Aug 16 2013 at 3:52am
ermahampton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermahampton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:00am
One of the most common treatments for dandruff is dandruff shampoo. Cleansing the hair with mild shampoo can decrease oil and cell buildup and help you keep you keep your dandruff in c heck. However once the shampoos or products are discontinued, dandruff will return in about three days. There are a number of medicated anti-dandruff shampoos each with a different ingredient like
  • Selenium sulfide (i.e. Selsun)
  • Ketoconazole (i.e. Nizoral) available as 1% over-the-counter shampoo and a 2% prescription-shampoo.
  • Zinc pyrithione (i.e. Head and Shoulders, Pert Plus Dandruff Control)
  • Salicylic acid (i.e. Sebcur, T-Sak)
  • Tar shampoos (i.e. T-Gel)

Know more here http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/health-articles/dandruff-overview.shtml

Houston1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houston1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:55am
Best approach and very beneficial information.i think this is very important information.
One of the best solution is that just use brand name oil and dandruff shampoo.
i wanna discus on this topic and i m waiting your reply.
Thanks for sharing this information.
http://www.thehoustonimmigrationlawyer.com/

Edited by Houston1 - Jan 02 2014 at 4:58am
nicolecashville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolecashville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:32am
Avoid using olive oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil
TiredofMyBob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiredofMyBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:46pm
I think these are all good options. Definitely see a dermatologist but a good point has been brought up--if could be dietary. Drink lots of water! And try to eat healthier and exercise. (I'm being a hypocrite right now because I have dandruff and I believe eczema on my scalp yet I don't eat very healthily or exercise). But I've seen people improve their hair health my eating well and taking care of themselves. 
pinuphairextens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinuphairextens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:13am
Mix essential oils of Cedarwood (seven drops) cypress and juniper (each ten drops) in 50ml of carrier oil. Rub well into the scalp and leave for one hour. To remove, rub neat, mild shampoo into the hair, then wash out with warm water. To keep dandruff away, use the same quantities of the oils in 600ml of warm water. Stir well and use as a final rinse.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:29pm
you can use a bakingsoda mixture, applecider vinegar, and bentonite clay. All 3 are used in place of shampoo's and are used successfully to treat flaky scalp, ringworm, eczema, scalp psoriasis successfully because they are antifungal, antibacterial, and are gentle effective clarifiers.

The mixtures:

bakingsoda: 1/3 cup of conditioner, 4 oz of water. Pour into applicator bottle.
acv: 1:1 of acv to water. Pour into applicator bottle.
Bentonite: 1 cup bentonite clay, 2 cups water, 1 tbspn honey, 1 tbspn EVOO. Pour into empty liquid shower soap bottle.

The regimen

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937.htmlm-my-other-post_topic368937.html
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic