Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Severe Dandruff...Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Hair2Learn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair2Learn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Severe Dandruff...Help!!
    Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:09pm
I suffer from extremely dry hair and severe dandruff. I have had this problem since I was a child. As an adult, I wear my hair natural and always braided up under a full wig. I have no problems with the wigs or natural hair but I feel as though I can never wear my own hair in public due to this constant dandruff situation. I also have extremely dry skin and eczema.  Does anyone know of any hair product or remedy (hopefully natural but I am desperate) that could help to eliminate this dandruff? I am also looking for a really good moisturizer. I need to find a better and hopefully easy way to take care of my natural hair.
Sponsored Links

bretagnesade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretagnesade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:18pm
Because you have eczema, you might want to talk to a dermatologist, just because that's the only way to give you medicinal treatments for you specifically. But without the doctor, try Selsun Blue or Netrogena T-Gel. You have to make sure your scalp is nourished as well, which almost definitely causes your flare-ups. Oil your scalp and massage really good.

Good luck
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 5:29am
You can also try tea tree oil and peppermint oil.
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 12:54pm
^^^^ And or Rosemary Essential Oil or Eucalyptus Essential oil.

Good for dry hair and dandruff.

Use a base oil such as almond oil with the Rosemary.

You can add the eucalyptus oil directly to your shampoo and or conditioner and comb it through,shampoo/rinse.

I use both of these oils on my hair.
NaturalPride13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NaturalPride13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:55pm
Get Nizoral.  It comes in a small blue bottle/white box.  They sell it at Walmart.  It's the strongest shampoo you can buy over the counter
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 5:30pm
Try using a hair grease that contains tea-tree oil. I would recommend straight tea-tree oil but no ones going to want to be close to your head because the smell is really strong but I will say this ... it helps eliminate dandruff and keeps the scalp moisturized.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:10am
Many products you can apply tropically but this is an internal issue that must be dealt with for total healing. The tropical products will only calm the dandruff for a minute. Total change in diet to get rid of this skin issue. Google diet and eczema. Even going to the dermatologist will only give you a temporary fix with a big bill. Unless you go in there letting them know you are willing to work on getting rid of this issue internally. Blessings to you! I know this is no picnic and very annoying.
Amy Peters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Peters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 2:23am
Well. To be honest i don't believe on any other product after i got this and it changed my life and my scalp is healthy and strong now. I was tired of all cures that did not work, I took it upon myself to discover something that did. I discovered an ebook by a lady named Mia Wadsworth that healed her life long cope dandruff and dry scalp by discovering some details that was incredibly shocking to her.

Now i'm glad to announce i got rid from dandruff and my scalp is better and healthy than before you can see my video by click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmKXezP4v8w - Dandruff treatment Try it you will be amazed :)

Don't forget to share your experience with me

Regards
Amy
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:34pm
Talk to a dermatologist first to see if it's really dandruff. It could be dandruff, eczema, dermatitis etc and they all have diff treatments
aziza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 7:35pm
Apple Cider Vinegar/vinegar rinse works great for me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>