Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Severe breakage after Dr. Miracle Thermalceutical
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Severe breakage after Dr. Miracle Thermalceutical

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BlossomMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlossomMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Severe breakage after Dr. Miracle Thermalceutical
    Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:14pm
I need SERIOUS, SERIOUS help....can anyone out there help me? I am new to this site and am desperately trying to find help. My problem started after I used Dr. Miracle's Thermalceutical Intensive Cream Relaxer in January of last year and my hair has been breaking and shedding every since. I have been using the Aphogee protein treatment and it doesn't seem to be working, only makes my hair supper dry even after using Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner. I HAVE NOT RELAZED MY HAIR SINCE. Combing my hair just makes me want to cry. It appears to be mostly long strands. I am unsure if my pH balance is off, not enough moisture or what. I am new to learning about all of these things, so I'm clueless. I have also since cut off about 2 inches of the relaxed ends.I am just about ready to cut off my now shoulder length hair in hopes that this will help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:20pm
Have you tried Nexxus Emergencee yet? I heard that it doesn't leave your hair dry and crispy like Aphogee.  Now Aphogee is not a bad product but honestly it is just too hard to predict when to use it, well in my case.  Another option would be Joico K-Pac reconstructor but again you might have mixed results with that product.  But if you go to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross Dress for Less, or some discount store you can try it without breaking the bank or get the generic version from Sallys Beauty Supply.  But I would try the Nexxus Emergencee first.  Expensive but I hear plenty of great reviews in regards to it.  I hope this helps.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic