Perfect Hair Collection

Settling for an unsexy guy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I recently broke up with my boyfriend (July) and shortly thereafter I met another gentleman who is over all pretty nice. We have gone out dinner and have hung out about one week for the last couple of months. He is financially stable,no kids, has a great relationship with his parents, owns his own house and has a pretty decent job. He also does not mind spending money on me which is nice but I am not physically attracted to him. When we first kissed I did not feel any sparks and my heart did not skip a beat. My sister thinks I should stick with him because maybe he will eventually grow on me. But I am just wondering if I should just keep him in the friend category and just continue my search for the right one. I guess I wanted to know is there ever a time when its okay to settle for someone that isn't that attractive but kinda great in ever other category. 

Yes. It depends on where you are in your life and what you want. Looks and sparks fade. Stability is important. This sounds on the surface, like a good man.

Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 3:55pm
"Growing" attraction towards someone only works in a vacuum. Life is too short, find someone that gives you that "special feeling" down there!
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 10:34am
^^freak

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Nov 30 2013 at 10:35am
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:46pm
Close your eyes. Sometimes we think too much about what is attractive to the eye. If you were physically atracted to him and he burned his face in a fire you would be at a loss. Fall in love with a mind. It is so much sexier when he can turn you on with his brain. Fall in love with the gentleman he is.

He'll girl if you don't want him, pass him to me.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:03am
Again, it's not about 'looks' - it's about 'Chemistry'. That way burned face or not .. it would still be love.

Geesh, no matter what kind of money he has .. you've still gotta lay up there and tell him F you every night and for that ... you need something REAL.

Otherwise it becomesa veiled form of prostitution.

I think it's interesting how many women are willing to pretty much ignore this .. just because the guys got a little money. What if he loses everything? Then you are stuck with a guy that has no momey AND he doesn't even make you happy .. because it never was real love to begin with.

I'd rather have something REAL and whether his burns his face or he loses his money ... I would still wanna be with him because it's TRUE love.

Why sell yourself short?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 09 2013 at 10:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair