Settling for an unsexy guy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:37pm

Nice guys lose each and every time.  Don't waste his time.

Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by NSA_agent NSA_agent wrote:

Settling does not work

If you value looks more than all the other things he brings to the table, don't waste each others time.  

Umm I don’t think it’s so much about ‘looks’ as it is chemistry. That’s rather individual.

I remember when Heidi Klum talked about the first time she saw Seal … and her heart just flipped out. TongueWell, another woman might see Seal and think (shrugs) he’s just a big African guy.. with a lot of scars on his face.Confused

Chemistry is the thing you want in a relationship .. not ‘a nice guy’ that looks good on paper. That’s my point and I really don’t see how that can grow on a person - at least it's never worked that way for me in terms of a real long term relationship.

I think marriage is hard enough ... you have to have something solid to hold on to .. or it will get old too fast. Confused

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:28pm
That's probably what I should have said in the beginning...I do think there's much chemistry between us. And his looks aren't helping. He looks like Anthony Anderson

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:28pm
Ugh I didn't know it would come out so big but you get the pointLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:45pm
Nah....I gotta feel a little attraction. If you aint feeling anything at all, move on. Don't waste ya cooch on ugly penis.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:24am
If you are not attracted to him, don't even waste his time.. Looks are not everything, but they sure do help.. Don't settle because you would probably end up leaving him for someone you find attractive physically and emotionally.. If the chemistry ain't there then don't force it..

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 26 2013 at 7:25am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:15am
Oh .. okay, I see what you mean OP. Actually, I don't find this guy bad looking but I would not wanna go boom boom with him either. He looks average to not so good looking...

For me .. when I first see a guy ...

- I can already tell if I find him attractive enough sleep with.
- When I meet him, speak with him and have eye to eye contact .. that's when I can tell if we have chemistry. This is based on the way he speaks, the light in his eyes, that pheromone thing etc
- The first time we kiss ... the pheromone thing really kicks in - then
I know we've got something special.
- If his perrsonality values etc.. fall in line with mine ... then we have chance.

This has nothing to do with race etc ..it is something you cannot quantify. But when you feel it .. you know it.

Now .. if he looked like Tyson. BOOM! But for sure if I met Tyson in person .. we would not have any chemistry because we would be too different on the inside.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 26 2013 at 10:41am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:19pm
I dated a guy that looked similar to Anthony...he was soo sweet but I wasn't physically attracted to him at all.. if he could wear a brown paper bag over his head 247 that would be perfect..

Lol I'm jus playin....I have to find something attractive physically.. or it won't work... but that's just me.

Tyson is too fine lol...I don't date guys that are prettier than me lol...but hey he might be a cool dude.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:34pm
If you're not attracted to him say goodbye. Don't waste your time or his. I've never plet myself entertain this kind of situation. If I don't find you attractive, I'm not going to stay with you until I get used to your face. i either think you look good or I don't and that's that. If I don't, you're not getting further than friend mode.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:28am
settle...why would you do that??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>