Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Set up for a Comeback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 2:52pm
Heyy Ladies!

Life took a hold of me but I am back! Its almost been a month since my last post which went by pretty quickly. My goal is to obtain an inch a month consistently until November. I experienced trial and error during my first month but to my surprise I actually obtained an inch. Now, I did not use a measuring tape just the naked eye, however I can see a noticeable difference in length although I trimmed my hair about 1/4-1/2 an inch. I wasn't even consistent with anything I did. 

The best part about this past month is my texture change! Not only did I get a considerable amount of new growth, but that new growth is soft and silky and moisturized and just mm mmm good. It makes me want to cut all my hair off and just let the nice texture grow.  LOL

On another note, I finally found a protective style that I can hopefully rock until November. It allows easy access to my scalp and little to no tension on my tender edges which should result in maximum length retention. With that said, I am going to need to know where to get that NJoy oil because it sounds neat.

I have been trying so many new things and my natural hair is at its best. Looking forward to us reaching our goals! Happy growing ladies! Smile
Sponsored Links

nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by flwonline flwonline wrote:

While im not enthused about my starting point, I realize it could be worse so im taking this set up super seriously and going hard for this comeback.

Most of you know that I was hard on my game with MN4, Megatek and MTG. I grew like crazy for months! Im not really sure why I fell off the wagon at first, but then my moms failing health and later death took over my world. Add to that getting married 2 months after my mom died, and then buying a house and a puppy within 3 months of that, plus raising 2 preteens....can you say CHAOS???

Needless to say, I went from almost MBL to barely APL by my wedding day, and now starting again according to my Fotki, the same place I was when i first came to BHM years ago.

Its all good. Im ready, and ive oriented my husband well to terms like Megatek, Emu, MTG, and have thoroughly explained why I put Monistat on my head. He's good. Confused a little but supportive. LOL

So, whoever else needs some encouragement and nudging to keep on the grow, join me in my new hair journey and lets do it together!

My goal length is Hip Valley...that place just after WL and just before Hip. Thats a way off for me. I dread even checking the shirt measure to see how far I have to go. Im taking baby steps for now. First stop, APL!

Op so sorry about your mum. This thread is inspiring me to try a come back too. When pregnant my new growth was mushy. My 4c hair turned 3c, but weak. I was lazy when I had my baby and stayed lazy. Long story short, my mid back hair became APL I am texturised, my aim is to be Mid back with shrinkage.

Method:
Hair: Hide hair, moisturise & seal/ juice, baggy, no heat, stretch texturisers 10-12 weeks.
Body: Take vits + choline & inositol - good food+ excercise+ water.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:12pm
Soooo, I've been away for a minute.  My daughter has been sick over the past month, in and out of hospital so, life has been crazy hectic.  Now that the drama is behind me, I'm getting back on track with my hair. In addition to a long overdue, much-needed deep conditioning and thorough detangling, I gave myself a good trim too.  My hair was mostly in twists or Celie braids and my ends were knotting. That's usually my cue to trim. My hair feels great now. For some reason, I feel like the front of my hair seems to be growing faster than the back. I mean, I see increasing length in the back but, the front just feels longer.  Maybe it's because I have more shrinkage in the back or that I don't really see the back much but, that's how it seems to me. I'll know when I length check at the end of this month tho.  And I only cut 1/4-1/2 inch all around so, I don't think that will make a big difference in length.

I definitely feel that if my hair was straight at this length, I'd feel like Diana Ross and would want to wear it out from time to time. But since I'm natural, I have no interest whatsoever in wearing it out. Is that strange?  Or am I too lazy?  lol

Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

. With that said, I am going to need to know where to get that NJoy oil because it sounds neat.

I have been trying so many new things and my natural hair is at its best. Looking forward to us reaching our goals! Happy growing ladies! Smile

njoyessentials(dot)com

NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair