BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Serves her right for being vain and stupid!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:32pm

Finally, she had an MRI, at which point doctors discovered that the silicone had migrated up her back and down her legs, attaching to her organs and resulting in autoimmune disease.

She knew she had to remove the implants, but when a doctor told her the removal would result in 'some deformities' since they had to cut out some of the tissue as well, Renee let her vanity get the best of her.

'Me being vain, I didn't want that,' she confessed. 'I decided to put an implant in to fill in the space where the silicone was removed. They wanted me to wait six months, and I said no.'

Consequently, the second surgery caused even more problems. Now, Renee was able to feel and move the implants when she put her hands underneath her rear-end, which she is seen doing in the viral video.

She did way too much.

I can't understand how someone values a booty more than their health. May I never understand that kind of delusion.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">Finally,
she had an MRI, at which point doctors discovered that the silicone had
migrated up her back and down her legs, attaching to her organs and
resulting in autoimmune disease.

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">She
knew she had to remove the implants, but when a doctor told her the
removal would result in 'some deformities' since they had to cut out
some of the tissue as well, Renee let her vanity get the best of her.

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">'Me being vain, I didn't want that,' she confessed. 'I
decided to put an implant in to fill in the space where the silicone was
removed. They wanted me to wait six months, and I said no.'

<font style="font-size:1.2em;">Consequently,
the second surgery caused even more problems. Now, Renee was able to
feel and move the implants when she put her hands underneath her
rear-end, which she is seen doing in the viral video.

She did way too much.

I can't understand how someone values a booty more than their health. May I never understand that kind of delusion.

IA, My friend and I always think what their butts will look like in ten years.
Ive already seen that the breast implants ripple when you dont get them replaced after ten yrs.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jul 08 2014 at 12:43am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:04am
why don't they use fat for breasts then?

If plastic can't stay in place behind muscle how could fat? Wouldn't you body absorb it? But if it works, go 'head

She should just get the silicone removed and call it a day
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:25am
Her butt is now dinnerware
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:40am

A fat transfer is a wonderful option to create volume in other areas of the body such as the gluteal area, cheeks, and lips.However, re-using fat in certain areas of the body,particularly in the breasts, is controversial, as it can result in the formation of calcifications and may interfere with mammography in the future.

Breast augmentation is performed most safely and reliably with the use ofimplants.As one of the most commonly performed and extensively researched cosmetic procedures, numerous studies based on a wide body of data has led the FDA to declare that breast implants are generally safe when implemented properly.Furthermore, while your concerns regarding autoimmune disorders are legitimate, there is no evidence to suggest that implants can cause this disorder.Far less research exists on the safety and reliability of breast enhancement via the use of a fat transfer. 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:39am
that's awful but it goes to show whats really important

we all want to look sexy, but nan one of them niccas she trying to impress with this fake booty will be there to take care of her after surgery or help her with medical bills
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:43am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

what were the implants? Bowls? 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:11am
Thanks for the info SL

Gimme that makes me wonder why penile implants aren't as popular as breast implants or are they keeping it on the hush

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:32am
I'm kind of mad that penile implants are covered by insurance....Ermm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:06am
say what?!

If that isn't using your system to benefit yourself 

Sexism is just confusing a bunch of silly double standards huh

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake