BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEriously...whats wrong with women?-NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

there are 2 almost PICS like or PICS videos that were the talk a few months ago (i didnt search for them). 

I saw the one with Demarco. nasty. he looked like shiit microwaved.
 i guess that vid is what happens when "talent" meets a dead end.Ermm
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:39pm
Looks like they're getting away from whining and twerking now.

Edited by rell85 - Apr 11 2014 at 3:40pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:44pm
Thats my issue half of them dont have a talent, they cant rhyme. Demarco is married P married with a new kid so wtf. Im not watching that ish. No sah i saw the tommy lee waaaayyyyyyyy after. I cant with it, its uneccessary i can still hear that you have no raas lyrics.

Same ish with VK i do not know or ever need to hear how much vaggie must skin out and turn upsiide and down. Thats why i love his pre-2009 stuff. Too much unecessary slackness and lame tunes afterwards. Negroes not trying hard to craft songs anymore and half of them too dunce to create lyrics.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:44pm
ewww!!Cry

girl with the kool-aid hair had a cute shape tho
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Thats my issue half of them dont have a talent, they cant rhyme. Demarco is married P married with a new kid so wtf. Im not watching that ish. No sah i saw the tommy lee waaaayyyyyyyy after.

didnt know tommy lee had a nasty vid too. oh dear
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:22pm
lol Diane, most clean people iron clean clothes . its a horrible smell ...Imagine sweat, dirt, then stick it in the oven Shocked

and thats the smell, nasty 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

lol Diane, most clean people iron clean clothes . its a horrible smell ...Imagine sweat, dirt, then stick it in the oven Shocked

and thats the smell, nasty 

burnt dirt and sweat and funk? LOLOLOLDead
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:14pm
damn they going hard huh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:43pm
Hard to believe jamaican fellas have a "badman" rep considering the sus behaviour and dressing.

Edited by afrokock - Apr 11 2014 at 6:44pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Hard to believe jamaican fellas have a "badman" rep considering the sus behaviour and dressing.

ah mi fe tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry (who are you telling?)

i mean how the hell can you commit crimes while you're dressed like that? how can you intimidate or extort people looking so zesty? you cant hide in the shadows if your face is bleached out and bright? Those tight pants under your butt cant jump fences/hide weapons/run from cops? my gay friends embrace this shift though less heat on them.LOL

They're just holding on to the badmen image/ reputation of yesteryear. Gone is the day of the true blue jamaican gangster. hell look at shabba then vs Kartel now. Shabba was scarrrryyyyyy

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 11 2014 at 7:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>