Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SEriously...whats wrong with women?-NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:40pm
Dancehall has changed! I watched a live one and this girl got straight *&%^$#@Eed in the middle of the dance floor while wearing a mask
Sponsored Links

Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:46pm
Did he have on makeup?? I saw lipgloss and eyeliner for sure
ThABxBoRoUgH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThABxBoRoUgH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:59pm
Maybe I missed it but are we ignoring the fact that homegirls vulva is exposed in the 2nd video screenshot? Dead
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

that 2nd song was hot, but i dont know wtf he saying

Neither do ICry too much autotune

he says "tonight every girl will turn a devil, heathen girl i still love you, decent girl tonight i'll change you, make you do something you wouldnt normally do" they are at a party, she's dancing and he's admiring her moves, approaches her and they go to his house, her body is firm no loose skin fat so when she move its doesnt shake and make a noise. She also has a big but and has a tongue rings etc etc take the middle (of the venue) and bruck out (behave/dance wildly). I'm gonna go out on a limb and say when he say "open up your soul" soul=hole in the unedited versionDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

WF i never can understand the move at 1:50 but i love to see them do it, it hilarious to me

What a dirty clothes that been ironed smell?

Why is it that a venue crowded with a certain demographic in a crowded room always get the, they smell like eg corn chips.fish.nachos.malt likka etc smell? Just wondering.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

that 2nd song was hot, but i dont know wtf he saying

This.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:19pm

i thought it was a haox when he said he got his eyes tatted, but apparently its true...i know somebody who lives across the street from him
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

What a dirty clothes that been ironed smell?

i wash my clothes before i iron them....LOL, so, beats me

Why is it that a venue crowded with a certain demographic in a crowded room always get the, they smell like eg corn chips.fish.nachos.malt likka etc smell? Just wondering.

yeah.
im not sure how a person can look stink, unless they meaty and sweaty....iono
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Untitled_Diva Untitled_Diva wrote:

Did he have on makeup?? I saw lipgloss and eyeliner for sure

Damn y'all making me go back to that phuckery to see things. Maybe the  look of eyeliner is because is eyeballs are black. but no i dont think hes wearing makeup. When he turns sideways he disappears

Whats wrong with his chain. Come nuh man sandy. Its a 20 year old kid from the islands how hasnt . "buss" iyet ts the best he can afford. Im sure his dubplates are worth at max. $150USDLOL

I see a policewoman with a visible tattoo (how comes), a very very very very light skinned fellow in the crowd, wait was that not nice? He and alkaline working now? Not nice please give him some kartel inspired instructions TIA.

WF, shame on you for posting mr battywa$hDeadDeadDead in the first place

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:31pm
P, when i saw it they looked like lenses i was hoping they were indeed lenses but i guess not. EEDIAT. 

Miana bwoy i dunno how it get there but i will say i've stood up and watch chicks have stripp naked in the middle of the dance BUT at least she had on a mask. there are 2 almost PICS like or PICS videos that were the talk a few months ago (i didnt search for them). In the quest to shock and awe negroes going places the music doesnt have to go. VK too

Well tha BX its kinda common in the dancehall arena so no one mentioned it OR there was so much ratchetry in the first vid it surpassed the nether regions of the second.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:36pm

WF, shame on you for posting mr battywa$hDeadDeadDead in the first place

batty wash? nasty mofoDeadLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions