BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Seriously...What Would YOU Do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I would try...by using the trash can and getting water to flush the toilet. That doesn't work look in the tank if the chain fell off and just needs to be readjusted. If nothing works I mustttt know someone who could bring me a plunger and some Drano or even go as far as going though the yellow pages and finding a plumber. Its not Nice when a stranger comes in your place drops a load and leaves it there. NASSYINESSSSSS

U would really call a friend or pay a plumber to help fix some strangers toilet??

Yes I would.....thats just me. Why leave dodo in someones toilet. Its not like it is a public bathroom.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:05am
Shoulda never took her home to start .. Knowing his toilet all jacked up
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:56am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I would have no other choice but to die. Even if I were to never see him again, I would never be able to live that down in my head..never Cry
This
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Shoulda never took her home to start .. Knowing his toilet all jacked up

Basically.....
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:05am
mayne, this would never, ever happen to a female with a brain. your better off leaving the dookie turd floating in the toilet. Why in the world would he bring a female to his place, knowing fully well that she is human and is programmed to drop the boo-boo at least once a day. He wouldve understood if she left it in there. But no, the stewpid b-otch had to go into panic mode and take her HAND and GRIP her feces? She is crazy and that is what she gets.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:15am
I would have poured water in the toilet to make it flush...

Wtf....niccas and science
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I would have poured water in the toilet to make it flush...

Wtf....niccas and science

^ This.  So far only one person in here with common sense smh lol
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:32am
Nicca didn't have a plunger? Really? LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I would have no other choice but to die. Even if I were to never see him again, I would never be able to live that down in my head..never Cry
LOLLOL
this is still the best comment tho.LOLLOL
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:37pm
she left her human feces on the Counter?  in the restroom?  in the Kitchen?  Counter!?!  In a bag.  Feces. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic