BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seriously...What Would YOU Do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

That snippet = first world problems

If the toilet don't flush take off the tank cover look to see if the chain to the stopper is broken/fell off the metal arm.  If yes connect it back if broken get a paper clip or safety pin/ bobby pin/piece of twine. OR just unplug the stopper with your hand, water will flow directly in the bowl

If water not running in the tank for some reason check the lock-off just below the bowl leading to the wall, turn it to the right a few times until you hear the sound of water flowing. if that not the problem check to see if water is running in the taps. If yes get supm to catch up the water and throw in the bowl or the tank. when water is ltd and the container you are using is big enough to force the waste down it is best to pour the water directly in the bowl from a height (please have toilet seat up. If you using a cup or bottle fill up the tank then flush.

If no water not in any of the pipes use the water from the fridge and catchup the tank. No water in the fridge. Use the plunger to get it down ALSO the plunger should have been the go to tool from the jump when the toilet couldn't flush. As Ricky says find drano or other similar chemical no drano, Boil a pot of water and throw down the bowl

Ain't nobody got time for all of that for some jumpoff's toilet lmao

If it were my own toilet or my boyfriend's toilet then yeah, okay maybe

Edited by niecy - Sep 09 2013 at 11:06pm
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:07pm
I would have used one of his utensils, that would have been in the bag too. SMH at myself but yeah if you gon' call me hoe it won't be a sh*tty one
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:08pm
Wait, it was a 1 night stand? She just met the guy the previous night

Sheeeeit. i would've left a note with a sad smiley face and called it a day. If he did call me again, good for me.LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

[/QUOTE]

Niecey What?! No that's just rude man. At least leave a note on the bowl if there's no pens or paper spell it out with macaroni shells. You cant just up and leave you $hit unflushed LOLLOL

Yes CC it was. But we all skipped that for the real down and dirty business.OuchOuch

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 09 2013 at 11:12pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Niecey What?! No that's just rude man. At least leave a note on the bowl if there's no pens or paper spell it out with macaroni shells. You cant just up and leave you $hit unflushed LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

LOL I'd leave a note. Then again I probably wouldn't be sh*ttin' at no jump off's house in the first place. Hell, I don't think I would've stayed at his house that long period to even give myself time to have to poop, I'd probably be walking out the door with him lol
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:24pm
That building ain't got a maintenance man?

That neighborhood ain't got a corner store that sells Draino?

He let a 1-night stand stay in his apartment while he went to work?

And she left her name and number as if he was gonna call her? For what?

She did too damn much, specially since that probably wasn't even his apartment.

Edited by FarraFace - Sep 09 2013 at 11:24pm
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:53pm
Idiot coulda poured down some water into the toilet.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:23am
dayum this reminds me after this guy and i came back from a basketball game, i had to use his bathroom... Lifted up the lid and there was tons of poop and piss in the toilet, needless to say i held that pee in all the way down the turnpike while i was driving home..

that was so nasty and the smell just hit me so bad i think it knocked the black off of me...couldn't eat for days...

the end...

dormtainment of that girl having to poop so bad...LOLLOLLOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:57am
dead
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:58am
I love a good poop story LOL
A+ for creative writing Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures