BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seriously...What Would YOU Do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:16pm
That snippet = first world problems

If the toilet don't flush take off the tank cover look to see if the chain to the stopper is broken/fell off the metal arm.  If yes connect it back if broken get a paper clip or safety pin/ bobby pin/piece of twine. OR just unplug the stopper with your hand, water will flow directly in the bowl

If water not running in the tank for some reason check the lock-off just below the bowl leading to the wall, turn it to the right a few times until you hear the sound of water flowing. if that not the problem check to see if water is running in the taps. If yes get supm to catch up the water and throw in the bowl or the tank. when water is ltd and the container you are using is big enough to force the waste down it is best to pour the water directly in the bowl from a height (please have toilet seat up. If you using a cup or bottle fill up the tank then flush.

If no water not in any of the pipes use the water from the fridge and catchup the tank. No water in the fridge. Use the plunger to get it down ALSO the plunger should have been the go to tool from the jump when the toilet couldn't flush. As Ricky says find drano or other similar chemical no drano, Boil a pot of water and throw down the bowl
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:16pm
I'm too old for that sh*t. Bruh....we fucced.  The least you can do is realize I am human and I need to sh*t.   I'da simply called him or texted him and tole him about the deuce I dropped in his toilet and why didn't he tell me the toilet didn't work?  *shrugs*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

If the toilet don't flush take off the tank cover look to see if the chain to the stopper is broken/fell off the metal arm.  If yes connect it back if broken get a paper clip or safety pin/ bobby pin/piece of twine. OR just unplug the stopper with your hand, water will flow directly in the bowl

If water not running in the tank for some reason check the lock-off just below the bowl leading to the wall, turn it to the right a few times until you hear the sound of water flowing. if that not the problem check to see if water is running in the taps. If yes get supm to catch up the water and throw in the bowl or the tank. when water is ltd and the container you are using is big enough to force the waste down it is best to pour the water directly in the bowl from a height (please have toilet seat up. If you using a cup or bottle fill up the tank then flush.

If no water not in any of the pipes use the water from the fridge and catchup the tank. No water in the fridge. Use the plunger to get it down ALSO the plunger should have been the go to tool from the jump when the toilet couldn't flush. As Ricky says find drano or other similar chemical no drano, Boil a pot of water and throw down the bowl

I had forgotten about that.   from my experience the water don't even have to be hot if you're simply tryna get the toilet to flush.  Just a pot of water and it will automatically flush.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:20pm

Did you NOT see how that bish was up on the tub when that likkle bit a water trickle down the bowl so?
Did you NOT see how she acted like she had NO CLUE how to use a plunger?
LOL
She was NOT gonna go McGuyver on that toilet.  That would take common sense, and you could tell by her splaying toothpaste OVER her teeth like a damn whitening cream that she had none.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:21pm

Damn I ain't about to be a plumber in some strange dik's crib.
I'm seriously wondering how she was comfortable enough to poop there.
When I vacation or im at another place it normally takes me bowels a couple days to feel out its new environment ,

I guess being Jake the plumber is better than scooping up poop but dang.

Idk man
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

...I would have closed the toilet lid and wrote a note and set it on the lid saying,

"yeah...you might not wanna look."

Or be honest and send him a text like, "um...so I didn't realize your toilet was broken..."
LOL

But yeah, I would've closed the lid, texted him as well as left a note and told him the deal. He can fix it without looking inside.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:53pm
I would have scooped out the poop back in the day. With Google available she should have been able to avoid that. I would have sat on the floor and cried or waited for him to come home pretend I wanted some more of that good loving, ran in and got the bag AND my phone number back.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Damn I ain't about to be a plumber in some strange dik's crib.
I'm seriously wondering how she was comfortable enough to poop there.
When I vacation or im at another place it normally takes me bowels a couple days to feel out its new environment ,

I guess being Jake the plumber is better than scooping up poop but dang.

Idk man

Jones it doesnt take long at all. If i have to go potty in a public/non-familiar toilet I always check the tap to see if water is there. If i have used a toilet and there's no water I put the lid down and tell the home owner. It's quite likely they just directed me to the bathroom. Now when water comes back/they go to the tank they will flush it for me.

Generally my batty have shame too my coworkers broke it out of that LOL  No way I would be scooping out poop NO WAY.

CLC I skipped over the video, i just went on the text alone.Embarrassed

New diva the water doesn't have to be hot at all, see what i wrote about (catching up the water and pouring from a height) the Use the hotw ater if the drain is blocked and there is no draino or plunger

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 09 2013 at 10:56pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:01pm
I have a thing about sh*t.  Ion....I mean...really?  folks will just scoop it with their hands and errything?  *bile rises...burps nastily* ugh..Dead
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:02pm
No, the relationship is over. 
First, I will not dig shyt out of a toilet and if I did what this girl did; I'd be too ashamed to ever see dude again because he'll think I have a potty fetish for leaving him a gift of shyt. Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic