BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Serious beach warning Rash .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Gosh I just looked again it makes me shiver. The last time I went to a beach I believe I was 16 and my granny took me to a US beach to soak in the salt water because she said back home it was the remedy used to dry up the chicken pox. My face looked like your back. I even had it on my vaginal quarters. The doctor said he never seen such an extreme case of chicken pox and he said I got it twice because as a baby when I got it my body was not fully developed. It sucked getting chicken pox as a teen. Don't feel bad. After I healed I used Palmers Fade cream on the marks. I couldn't use it on my vagina tho but I don't think I had that many marks down there.
WOW . Thanks Nadia .
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

It appears there's some history of this type of thing at Myrtle beach.  I'm off to check other places to see if there are other popular beaches that may have this issue.

I wish the beach would post some type of warning . God please protect my baby and hubby from this awful rash . 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Sis India, I am so sorry that happened to you. Get plenty of rest and get well soon, do not think about the school. You already know that I am not far away, just let me know.
Thank you Sis . I may need your help with India for a few days unless hubby can get a little more time off . I only know a few people in my area , but i can't chance it . You know how we make the worse PT lol . Steroids are no joke . I feel forgetful and confused.  I can't uderstand why people take steroids for weight training . I am going to rest and try to take the meds . Hug

No problem Sis, it is not a problem seeing about all of you. I am ready at anytime you call, I will be on the highway. Drink lots of fluids, plenty of rest, and take your meds on schedule. Yes, we make the worse patients :-). Steroids will do that and cause insomnia. You know where to contact me! Keeping all of you in my prayers.   
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:11pm
Hug Sorry this happened to you India I wish you a speedy recovery....rest and relax thank goodness your were wise to get it checked out early
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:34pm
oh india sorry this happened and i'm glad it didn't effect lil india. 

*hugs* and blessings. sending positive energy and praying for you to get well soon. 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:45pm
Thanks again everyone . I need to lay down , but the steroids have me feeling so awful and hyper on top of the rash itching  . I hope many members will see my topic . A really horrible experience .
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:51pm
aw India. 
get well soon. 
take lots of oatmeal baths 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:55pm
well should anyone go swimming in large bodies of water, it's recommended to use this protective lotion.  it's called Safe Sea and the description:

The world's only lotion scientifically developed to help prevent the stings from most jellyfish, sea lice (seabather's eruption), and stinging corals. Mix this variety of Safe Sea 1:1 with your favorite sunscreen to add a custom level of UVA/UVB protection! 4 oz. bottle gives roughly four adult full-body applications.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:59pm
Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

well should anyone go swimming in large bodies of water, it's recommended to use this protective lotion.  it's called Safe Sea and the description:

The world's only lotion scientifically developed to help prevent the stings from most jellyfish, sea lice (seabather's eruption), and stinging corals. Mix this variety of Safe Sea 1:1 with your favorite sunscreen to add a custom level of UVA/UVB protection! 4 oz. bottle gives roughly four adult full-body applications.
I never heard safe sea . I am not a beach person . Watch too much animal planet lol . India loves the water . Thank you so much for the info . I will buy a case next year for my baby .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic