FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serena's balding closure?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 1:42pm
^^^^^lololol I got weak!!!^^^^ Seems folks are giving Serena too much credit.
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by purpleredrose purpleredrose wrote:

Originally posted by MsDidi13 MsDidi13 wrote:

Um...this looks like photoshop...trust me...not sure how to explain it but look at the skin and texture of her scalp compared to her face...there is differences in detail and clarity btwn those two areas and within a photo they should be at the same level...it looks like they created it using an airbrushing tool...I cannot think of another way to explain it...but her edges and her eyebrows are a hot mess...I do not make 1% as much as she does and she makes me look like a rock star right now...

I have had a balding silk part on a lace wig. This is what it looks like.

This. . .the same exact thing has happened to me on a closure.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 5:18pm

Um...this looks like photoshop...trust me...not sure how to explain it but look at the skin and texture of her scalp compared to her face...there is differences in detail and clarity btwn those two areas and within a photo they should be at the same level...it looks like they created it using an airbrushing tool...I cannot think of another way to explain it...but her edges and her eyebrows are a hot mess...I do not make 1% as much as she does and she makes me look like a rock star right now...

It literally looks like a balding silk closure not installed properly. Ive seen too many chicks like this in weaves (minus the balding). Hell even Naomi Campball looks like that half the time 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by SpoiledSpicy SpoiledSpicy wrote:

Someone said it was photoshopped...honestly I wouldn't be surprised....since the media has an obsession with tearing down black women ... it would make perfect sense. I know Serena is a HAM a lot of times but I don't think she'd ever do something like that. 
So they do that to Naomi all the time? Stern Smile
redbaby3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbaby3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 5:34pm
I saw this on Media Take Out yesterday. This is so wrong! Serena needs a new hair/fashion stylist, geeze!
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 5:38pm
Your explanation makes tons of sense...it probably is...that patch on her head just does not look like skin but it could def be a balding silk closure...thanks for pointing that out...I guess that is what happens when you do not pay any attention to your head... LOL

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

It literally looks like a balding silk closure not installed properly. Ive seen too many chicks like this in weaves (minus the balding). Hell even Naomi Campball looks like that half the time 
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 7:46pm
Lord please don't use Naomi as an example!!!!!!!!Dead
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:26am
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:50pm
I expect more from the "rich and famous". 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:51am
Money does not guarantee .. good taste though.

She needs stylists to move in and live with her until she GETS IT because other celibs from humble beginnings get help on this kind of stuff and they figure it out.

Po Serina... :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>