Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Serena Williams is not blaming the girl but...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:53am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That thought process is just as fukced up as those two random pieces of crinkly, synthetic looking hair and that half moon shine from her lacefront.

I agree. Why even have the crinkly pieces? Cry
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:58am
How do we know she said this? I was expecting a tweet or a video.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:01am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:01am
I get what she means..but it is a lose/lose for anyone to speak some reality into the issue even when they give a dash of compassion...people have to be responsible for themselves to avoid certain situations. Sh!t like this happens...it is nothing new..we hear it about it all the time in the news. Not everyone has your best interest. Let's work on some defensive strategies to avoid these kinds of situation...Be smarter..and yes parents should beat into their kids' heads about social safety. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:03am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They said her comments were during a Rolling Stone piece.

Oh. Well damn. I was hoping this was a hoax.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:04am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I get what she means..but it is a lose/lose for anyone to speak some reality into the issue even when they give a dash of compassion...people have to be responsible for themselves to avoid certain situations. Sh!t like this happens...it is nothing new..we hear it about it all the time in the news. Not everyone has your best interest. Let's work on some defensive strategies to avoid these kinds of situation...Be smarter..and yes parents should beat into their kids' heads about social safety. 

the situation doesn't matter because women get raped while completely sober and by people they trust every damn day.  it's not the victim's fault that someone else CHOSE to behave like an animal and take advantage of a female.  
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

the situation doesn't matter because women get raped while completely sober and by people they trust every damn day.  it's not the victim's fault that someone else CHOSE to behave like an animal and take advantage of a female.  

Right? I can't remember the exact statistic but aren't the majority of rapes perpetrated by people who are actually known to the victim? What's to be said for being "smarter" if you're raped in your own house by someone you know for example?

alladis

@ cherry, yes.

women have been getting raped for years, and it has nothing to do w/ what they wear, how they act, if they are drunk or sober. the onus is completely on the rapist. period.

as far as social safety, what the fvck does that mean? women shouldn't go out and party? yes, she was underage and shouldnt have been drinking simply bc that is breaking the law, but is that a reasonable consequence? sh*t, men only have to worry about getting peens drawn on them in permanant marker on their face if they get drunk.

women have to alter their lives and behavior so that they don't get raped? what about the women that have been raped when ppl broke into their homes? or had things slipped in their drinks?  its a damn shame that we as have to live our lives like that and that we have to have all these strategies.

latest anti-harrassment invention:
Bizarre: It might seem like the androgynous fashion trend taken too far, but a Chinese companys new hairy leg hosiery hopes to help women ward off unwanted male attention

i don't want anyone even consider having to slip these on in order to practice "social safety"

what bothers me is that these guys aren't required to have their pic in the sex offender database b/c they are juveniles, and they can get off of the registry early if they have "good behavior"...which means they weren't caught harrassing/raping someone else Ermm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

F*ck Serena and her f*cked up wigs
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:34am
I read the rest of the article & Serena sounds arrogant and aggressive.  It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't relate to other women and she feels more like the guys; I'm sure she gets the comparison often enough.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:38am
What a disgusting excuse for a woman. Sheit you barely look like one and now you abrely sound like one. Eat a dick. Preferably her own.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
  Share Topic