Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Serena Flirting w/ Trainer- his lips look black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Serena Flirting w/ Trainer- his lips look black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Serena Flirting w/ Trainer- his lips look black
    Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:03pm

Someone post YouTube vid, please? My phone won't let me
http://bossip.com/830137/watch-serena-williams-flirt-with-her-trainer-i-like-those-lips-are-you-black-i-only-date-black-guys-video/

Serena Williams Flirt With Her Trainer “I Like Those Lips… Are You Black? I Only Date Black Guys!”

When Serena Williams crashed out of last year’s French Open — her first opening-round loss at a major in 47 appearances — she did not turn to her longtime physiotherapist, her agent, or even her parents.

As she departed the grounds, she told her entourage to take separate cars and then climbed into the backseat with her hitting partner, Aleksandar Bajin. There, a distraught Williams let the tears flow. If the Williams family remains a famously close-knit clan, one outsider has become so essential Serena refers to him as kin.

“Outside of my parents, I think he’s probably the most important person on the team,” Williams says of Bajin, who goes by the nickname Sascha. “He’s much more than a hitting partner. He’s my older brother. He’s family.”

As top-ranked Williams kicks off her quest for a sixth title this week at the Sony Open in Key Biscayne, Fla., Bajin will be a crucial, and sometimes underappreciated, part of her campaign.

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:08pm
http://api.ning.com/files/U-GfchiYUjpMIyuHCgPpcWLDj44bis6GX7wmqWEijX06bUwo553WeSLPHYhcQMxW10RJJ-3OQFcQVC5Yb9Hjz27JqT8W-dIm/j5wftz.gif
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:10pm
LOL
That's the most genius pick-up line haha

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:15pm
sister love... in the video

she loves her sister and I wish I had one
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:18pm
I thought he was going to be Black before I saw the video Alias posted. Silly me lol.

I couldn't have a male trainer. I'd succumb to temptation.Disapprove
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:21pm
Good sister relationships are the best thing ever... I'm blessed to have one Heart

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

sister love... in the video

she loves her sister and I wish I had one
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:59pm
Her trainer isnt sexy...but he has a nice shape....I can see how she could play with him like that...lol It is a turn on to have that kinda "power" which is fun if he knows his place...lol

"white dudes are aight but she prefers blk guy"... aint nothing wrong with that.... I thought her and Common made a cute couple.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 4:38am
LOL He looked so awkward when she was sitting on his lap
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:13am
Her sentiment in saying "I don't mind White guys, but I prefer Black guys," is exactly how I feel. I sometimes flirt just for sh!ts and giggles. Like, just to make the guy feel awkward. I'm not mad at Serena for that, but she is a bully and has a big mouth and a quick temper, so... still don't like her. Stern Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:35am
i love their Venus  and Serena's relationship.

when Venus mentioned family meeting i had to look around the room and was a little confused but thats just meLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic