Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Serena crash wedding in swimsuit .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:58am
The men behind her were checking her as$
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So can we now do a comparison? The girls getting these fake asses....why can't they use this pic as an inspiration to what they want. Her butt looks absolutely gorg. Minus the dark pigmentation around the thigh area but amlactin can take care of that.

Whats up with all the booties with the hook?
LOL Googles amlaction . Maybe it can help my legs from old mosquito bites scars .Cry 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

#nothighgapftw
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:03pm

LOL^^^ Alias . Back in the day we use to judge if a young lady was sexually active by the gap . Ask anyone you know born in the 60's . Stern Smile 

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So can we now do a comparison? The girls getting these fake asses....why can't they use this pic as an inspiration to what they want. Her butt looks absolutely gorg. Minus the dark pigmentation around the thigh area but amlactin can take care of that.

Whats up with all the booties with the hook?

the thing is the women getting fake asses dont get their thighs done so it looks really stupid...and when u go under the knife for something as superficial as an ass, its hard to tell the doctor "just do something realistic for my body size, i still want to look normal and fit in with the crowd"....naw these chicks are gonna tell the doc make me look like a damn cartoon and make everybody look at me with their eyebrows raised
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:07pm
Serena can probably squat 300 and probably does.. Thus no thigh gap over there ..

OAN.. I'd like to tussle with serena

She sholl love leopard print innit

Edited by afrokock - Jun 02 2014 at 12:09pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:08pm
i hate that bathing suit, but her body looks nice

seems like they're all having fun

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:12pm
Jesus, Serena is so built.  I'm starting to like her body more now, it has softened a little.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:15pm
That sounds so oldddddd school LOL

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL^^^ Alias . Back in the day we use to judge if a young lady was sexually active by the gap . Ask anyone you know born in the 60's . Stern Smile 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:16pm
I didn't know her wait was that tiny

I wish my back was that curved
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon