Perfect Hair Collection

Sephora Points

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sephora Points
    Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:19pm
do any of you ladies on here shop at Sephora and if so, how many points have you accumalated?
I am up to 1606 points..
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 2:08am
1500...I don't like the prizes they have though Unhappy
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 7:26pm
Currently 717...it would have been more if I hadn't traded some points.
Lately sephora has been lacking on the rewards.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 2:33am
so true I traded 100 pts for a new mini size lancome mascara...they should offer full size any SEPHORA PRODUCTS.. just Sephora brand..

or definitely offer better product sets...those miniature sets for my 500 pts just ain't cuttin it..
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:58pm
The 500 points rewards SUCKS! If they had something from SK II I would trade my points for that though Wink
This weekend they got good stuff on sephora for 100 points, I will be stopping by one to pick up a couple. The only downside is that they are so small, it only lasts for a week, so we cannot see much results.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

The 500 points rewards SUCKS! If they had something from SK II I would trade my points for that though Wink
This weekend they got good stuff on sephora for 100 points, I will be stopping by one to pick up a couple. The only downside is that they are so small, it only lasts for a week, so we cannot see much results.

now try this again for the millionth time to reply...yeah I would love to try that brand...I guess the only good or great thing I can say about Sephora u can ask for samples..so hit them up for some free samples of this product...
next time u r in sephora ask them about the revamping of their rewards program..one sales assoc. told me sephora is revamping their rewards program (something to do with the points)she didn't go much into detail at checkout...like it was hush, hush or something..thx
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 3:58pm
I think she referred to this new Rouge VIB thing, which I don't find it worth spending 500 or more dollars a year there to achieve it. I am good on my VIB level but I need to spend 350 a year to keep VIB and I also don't see much about it. I barely shop there anyways.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:54pm
oh ok..that VIB one ...

^^^^I Have been going bi-weekly to purchase my cleansing water..a sephora brand..love it...also
 sephora's gel eyeliners<<<<very good...

yeah that is the problem...350.00 a year??? but i am so addicted to that store...lol
now i am up ton 1799 points....lawd...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style