Perfect Hair Collection

Separation Anxiety

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Separation Anxiety
    Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:27am
Any parents had to deal with separation anxiety? My son over 3 years old and starts school when he is 4. Right now twice a week for a half a day he goes to pre-school. And he cries and cries and cries when we are walking to school. He stops once I leave but I cringe as we walk each time. I just decided to pull him out of dance lessons because he was so upset in the class that sometimes he wouldn't even participate.

Any tips on getting him ready and used to being apart from me? I am a stay-at-home mom so he is with me when he is not at school.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:38am
oh my gosh!! both my kids went through that. it was so bad with my first baby that i had to have her sit in her walker inside the bathroom while i showered lmaoooooo.  my mom use to babysit while i was at work and she swore my son cried all day until i got home.i dont know...i dont remember doing anything. i use to take them to daycare and they would cry..but eventually got used to the schedule/time apart. i dont know what to say to help you besides that. goodluck with that...

Cry
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 7:37am
Thanks, just knowing others have had it helps. We aren't abnormal LOL
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 4:01am
My son seems to be thrilled to be away from us and then happy to have us back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic