Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sensitive skin HELP!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jussjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jussjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sensitive skin HELP!!!!!!!!
    Posted: May 12 2010 at 7:16pm
Okay ive tried everything i could think on my skin and it leaves my skin in the worse state its been times when i couldnt go outside because of the products i have use on my face...omg the horror!!!! so anyway i went to the doctor and he told me some over the counter products to use and that was a failure... soo ladies can you help????
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2010 at 6:45pm
What exactly are you looking for? Cleansers? Moisturizers? Products for blemishes?
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2010 at 3:51pm
what have you tried so far?
emmawatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2010 at 2:42am
A sensitive skin is a thin or a fine-textured skin. It reacts quickly to both heat and cold; therefore, it sunburns and windburns easily.If you have this type of skin, use sun-screen lotions or creams. Choose products that do not contain potential allergens such as fragrance or PABA sunscreens. Wash your face with mild baby soap, rinse thoroughly and pat the skin dry with a soft towel; do not use rough towel.
For More details visit http://beautyskincare.us
mscocobrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mscocobrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2010 at 12:25pm
I have very sensitive skin because I have eczema. So I have to use everything mild on my skin especially on my face. My skincare regimen is twice daily I use St. Ives apricot scrub on and rinse and use Clean and Clear daily face moisturizer. The apricot scrub is gentle enough to use everday.  Try using something mild and hypoallergenic.  Good luck
tiavalentine View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiavalentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2010 at 8:55pm
I have sensitive, dry skin-everything breaks me out and when something seems to work, a week later I start breaking out. So far Aubrey Organics has been working-I have the lotion cleanser, the sensitive skin cream and the moisturizer for dry skin. Fingers crossed, so far so good and my skin looks great!
un4getableview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote un4getableview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 12:02pm
for your body dive unscented is the truth... olay products kill my skin... ugggh.... on my face i either use st ive apricot scrub, clean and clear face wash... the slightly blue container thing... and cetaphil face wash. eucerin is a good lotion... product in ggeneral... st ives collagen or the oatmeal lotion is good and very moisturizing with the oilyness....
fairytale_hero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairytale_hero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 7:06pm
i have super sensitive skin as well, but you should really try giving your skin a rest. all the products/new products could just be aggravating the problem. My skin got better with 2 things: leaving alone (some days just splashing water) and a bit of argan oil before bed.
Now i just have some dark spots, but acne is becoming "remember that time" 4 me.
peterwood4321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterwood4321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:37am
Use the blemishes treatment for the sensitive skin. It is safe, effective and painless. Use the laser technology for the skin. Cover the blemishes after the small leaser treatment.

tracybel5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracybel5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 12:26am
Hey! 
I think instaed of taking any doctor adivce you should search for any natural product. Medicines are hot in nature that causes skin damage. I will simply ask you to use soap with http://www.apintlfz.com/main_products.php?id=Palm-Fatty-Acid - palm fatty acid . It will not harm you in any way because its a natural product but will surely improve your skin and give glow.

http://www.apintlfz.com/main_products.php?id=Palm-Fatty-Acid

Edited by tracybel5 - Feb 21 2013 at 12:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures