BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sensationnel UNPROCESSED "Human Hair"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:18am
So they took it off the cardboard and put ties on it instead???? smh
Sponsored Links

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

So they took it off the cardboard and put ties on it instead???? smh
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL RIGHT! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:11pm
Don't buy that BS it's probably the left over Bare and Natural Hair they couldn't sell. 
dollfacebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dollfacebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:33am
I just put it in myself about a week ago. It's really nice. I got it from my local BTS so it was affordable. It's soft and blends with my natural hair very nicely. The only problems I have with it so far is  that I when purchasing it I didn't see that it was by Sennsational till I got in the car and opened up the bag and saw the hairs tag. Then the longest length the store carried was an 18in and I'm 5' 11", so 16 and 18 inches just doesn't do it for me. 
CharHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CharHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:48pm
DO NOT BUY this hair if you want REAL hair because this is not... My cuz got this for her install that I was doing and we tried to lift a couple of pieces for highlight and 2 hours later still no lift smh and it pulls apart as if it's plastic... Its sad to say but you can't trust these Chinese "vendors" mass manufactures now of days... I can say that the hair did curl very well with the curling wand though lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic