Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sensationnel makes UNPROCESSED Human Hair?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:09pm
$300 per bundle, they are insane, I feel bad for the person who get conned into buy that
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 5:54pm
I just have to LOL. Milky Way is next.
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:40am
lol
CharHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:56pm
Sure is my cuz got some and the hair did not even bleach after 2 hrs!! Hair sisters is lying this hair is not human hair

Edited by CharHairAddict - Feb 12 2013 at 11:56pm
missladybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missladybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:07am
Wow, two hours? So it didn't turn color at all? 

I'm a newbie to unprocessed hair, so this makes me wonder how I can tell if hair is REALLY unprocessed... hmm.. Confused
CharHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:48am
Not one bit... Disrespectful smh
msshantella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msshantella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:36pm

While picking up a few items in the BSS store I noticed Janet also has bundle hair that they claim is unprocessed as well. If I make no mistake I was told for the 12-14" it was $55 a bundle. The hair looked nice and it felt good too! It was a little on the silky side but not like bobby boss indian remy. I didnt check the weft construction because I wasnt interested in buying. I was in Brooklyn on Pennsylvania Ave and Cozine.

HuneeB_xoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuneeB_xoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:30pm
This is by far the WORST hair I have ever used. I normally order online but was short on time so I stopped in the BS and brought this. It was reasonably priced so I figured id try it. The first sign that it was not natural should of been when I  co-washed it and my bath tub was filled with black dye, but at this point, I was stuck with it so I kept it moving. 
When it was first installed, I thought it was very pretty, nice and soft-- fast forward.... when  I combed it, hair would be all over my floor. NO conditioner, oil, nothing would keep it from tangling or looking dry. I mean I would literally wet this hair down, juice it up and the moment it dried, I couldn't get one finger through it. Looks nice from a distance but man don't let anybody touch it and try to run their fingers through it, you will be embarrassed.. LOL 
I believe its mixed, ((it has to be)) its processed and its dyed. Its horrible. I probably would have done better with buying a 30 dollar bag of hair. I had it installed in June, its now august and I am so ready to take this out. The only reason it is in this long is because I spent my money on it and I figured id try to make it work.... But BUYER BEWARE, you are in for a shedding mess if you buy this.  if you don't mind the high maintenance then it might work for you. IMO high line weave should not require so much maintenance and should never be all over my floor- worst experience ever. I'll stick to what I know for now on... 
Pros-- its long and thick... i have three bags, two 16's and 1 18, lose body wave. Long and full, longest 16 and 18 I've had an in wave pattern.  I could of gotten 14/16's but with it being wavy i didnt think it would fall so long.
cons-- Everything else, dries up quickly, tangles horribly, sheds horribly (your bathroom floor will be a mess)
I will never buy this again... if i'm every running short on time, this will NOT be the hair I buy.. its not worth it. 
Just thought i'd add my two cents... better late than never... :)
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlykiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:42pm
i aint trippin because the owner of the beauty supply store that my mom works for calls himself my God dad now and they carry a lot of sensational stuff so if they start to carry that i might just get a bundle just to see.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:51pm
Unprocessed does not mean that that it is not gathered off of the floor. The cuticles need to be aligned.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic