Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Senghori Shells Relaxed Rhythms Need the lowdown
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Senghori Shells Relaxed Rhythms Need the lowdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
soglambitious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 8:03pm
My $.02 ...

I really, really like these hair. I bought two packs TWO years ago to make clip-in out of it and they still look great! I wear the hair just about every day and I still get compliments on how natural and pretty my hair looks. However, the hair is not without some issues:

#1) It doesn't hold a curl AT ALL. I have to recurl this hair just about everyday. If you are lazy and want to rock 3 and 4 day old curls, while still looking decent then this is not the hair for you.

#2) SEAL THE WEFTS! I did, but after two years I've lost about half the volume I used to have. But given the abuse I've given this hair that's to be expected. LOL.

#3) The hair tends to frizz and swell a bit, which contributes to a bit of tangling. However, I live in North Florida so humidity is a given year round. Idk if I can really blame the hair or the weather.

#4) If you want to dye this hair any lighter than a medium brown, then look elsewhere. Whoever manufactures this hair uses something other than hair dye to color the wefts. I successfully lifted the #2 to a #4, but it was difficult and took multiple colorings to get it right. I wouldn't attempt any extreme colors, hi-level blonde or high contrast ombré on this hair.

Overall, I would purchase again to make clip-ins/ponytails, but will be trying another company for the u-part wig I want to make soon. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, but need quality hair then buy this hair.
Sponsored Links

Humming_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humming_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:04pm
I used to wear this hair faithfully. Over the years its gone  downhill. I started with the rr and then went to the Natural Rhythms. The Natural Rhythms was perfect at first but over the months shed and light tangling.  It got more unruly as the time went on. Not quire sure what has happened to there quality. I reached out to her and asked what happened. She said since they had picked up on business that they started shipping out of 2 warehouses. I guess one of the warehouses was sending out suspect hair.. She assured me that my order would come out of the warehouse that been verified. But the hair still acted up. SMH.. I have switched vendors now , SS couldnt get it together.  ALso this hair will NOT hold a curl to save its life.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 2:04pm
i think if the hair sheds over time then theres probably to much of something being put on the hair as its being worn to have it start breaking off
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234