FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Senghori Shells NR?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senghori Shells NR?
    Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:28am
Who is still wearing it?  Has anyone purchased it recently? 
Sponsored Links

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:11am
Me and Me!!!

My suggestion is always to spilt the wefts and seal...

The hair does not shed if you seal and holds a curl if you split
I can upload pics since I'm on a cell phone :(
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:16am
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Me and Me!!!

Oh please upload a pic when you get a chanceEmbarrassed.  Im following a stylist on instagram and she just posted pics of an install using the SSNR and the hair looks amazing.  I think the client was reusing the hair from a previous install. 

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Nov 29 2012 at 4:32pm
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Me and Me!!!

Specs? How many bundles did you buy, how many did you have to use since you split the wefts, and what lengths? I've been stalking this hair...
nikkideevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nikkideevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:22pm
I used it from feb-august.. loved it.. game me no issues at all.. did two installs.. 
aziza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:35pm
I purchased SSRN in July for my graduation. The hair is beautiful and blends well with my natural flat ironed hair. I split and sealed the wefts and still had too much shedding and the hair didn't hold  curl. I only kept my install for 3 weeks because the shedding was too much.

I also bought SSRN last year (or the year before). I split and sealed the wefts and had minimal shedding. The hair still didn't hold curl. Maybe I got a bad batch this year.
redbaby3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbaby3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:55pm
I have it too,I split my wefts, you have to seal it on both sides a least two times. I have no pics. I'm making a wig with a closure. In order for it to hold a curl use a lil bit of lotta of body ( a tip from Lovelace).
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:55pm
I thought I saw it on a "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR" list but idk. After I saw that I became skeptical.
Nikkicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikkicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:28pm
I wore this hair for like a year and a half via multiple installs; as a student I wanted to make it stretch lol. The hair actually held up really well and I even used it for clip ins. It did not tangle much, and if it did I just needed to wash/clarify. I split the wefts and sealed. Minimal shedding, but it didn't hold a curl. The best hold I got was from using flexi-rods right after curling.

The hair is still in my stash and I plan to make a u-part with it to have as a backup. It looked very natural, and I definitely got my money's worth lol.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:31pm
^^ I'm pretty sure someone made a thread stating their issues with the hair. Idk maybe she got a bad batch

Edited by choc_lover - Nov 29 2012 at 11:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic