Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Senator's Wife Begs Strippers: Leave Husband Alone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Senator's Wife Begs Strippers: Leave Husband Alone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senator's Wife Begs Strippers: Leave Husband Alone
    Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:04pm
rep?

Senator's Wife Publicly Begs Strippers to Leave Her Husband Alone

Heather McGill, the wife of Alabama state senator Shadrack McGill, recently took to Facebook to warn other women not go near her man. Particularly, Mrs. McGill's warning is directed at strippers. 

As Al.com reported:

"During the campaign, we had two strippers come to my house at 1 o'clock in the morning," Sen. McGill said. He said the women were beating on the door.

"Me and my wife both got up to address the situation. They did inform me that they were strippers at a particular club in Huntsville," Sen. McGill said. He declined to name the women's place of employment, or to speculate about why the women came to his door. (He did, jokingly, say they were there due to "car trouble.")

The original Facebook post was directed more broadly, and did not include the word "stripper."

"Attention Facebook: This is Heather McGill (senator McGills wife) for anyone that does not know that," said the wife, posting it using her husband's account.

I am very blessed to be the wife of a God fearing, hard working, ministry minded, loving father and husband and it is not just my right but my duty to lovingly serve him by protecting him! I have been silent for long enough!! NO MORE! Multiple times since being in office he has gotten emails from women (who may not even be real) inviting him to explore, also sending pictures of themselves. NO MORE!!! It is a shame that people are so heartless that they would try to split up families. We have children that look at our face books from time to time! Shame on you! You know who you are. Next time everyone will know who you are!! For I will publicly share your name before we "unfriend" you. I love my husband and my children too much to sit here and allow this to go on and will not give the enemy anymore foothold into my family! This is the "behind the scenes" garbage that political life brings. I will not turn a blind eye to it any longer! I remember years ago my Pastors wife standing before the congregation preaching to the young women about their dress which had gotten out of hand and she boldly stood before them and spoke the truth. I boldly stand before you today and declare that I will stand beside my husband, support him, love him, and protect him at ALL cost!!!! Those of you who know who you are consider yourself warned! Those of you who understand my heart, thank you for listening and may God bless your families!

Mrs. McGill acknowledges her post might go viral, but figures it's worth it -- and could even strengthen the marriages of others. "This may go viral and if so my prayer is that it strengthens marriages and families across this district, our state, and our country!" she writes.

Here's a picture of the couple (via Facebook, of course):

And here's a screen grab of Mrs. McGill's Facebook post:

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jun 06 2013 at 9:12pm
Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:07pm
That's the picture she chooses to post! That's all I got for now
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:08pm
If you need to write a long ass post telling women to leave your man alone. Write a long ass post telling your man to keep his bick in his pants.

Yes blame the women because that always keeps aan from cheating *rolls eyes
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:10pm
Senators cheat like they are possessed
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:11pm
He's like an 8 for a senator so she should be worried. He's def banging other women on his trips to D.C.

I can't believe she posted that though...not a good look.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:13pm
He is handsome. I understand her worry, but this FB post is laughable to the women who is probably under her man right now. 

Whenever a famous man gets a lot of groupies, you can't let them see you sweat. Then they come even harder because you are looking real weak. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:14pm
men can't control themselves.
rebuke the hussies! 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:17pm
Poor Milly
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:19pm
Conservative senators and senator's wives? Yuck! I have friends like this though.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:27pm
Begs strippers to forget about they money.......good luck with that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>