Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

selling plates for bond money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:35am
Lol, I've never heard of this. I don't even know anybody in jail or anyone that will publicly admit to knowing people in jail. We don't associate with those types over here.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 9:41am
Unread Young Men Save Woman from Brutal Attack - Columbus, OH
Two Columbus, Ohio, brothers are being called heroes after they stepped in to help rescue a woman who suffered a brutal assault at the hands of a family friend.

Natheer Abdul-Razzaque and his brother, Hashim, of Columbus, were taking out the garbage on Wednesday when they heard a woman screaming from a house down the block, http://www.myfox28columbus.com/sharedews/features/top-stories/stories/wsyx_young-men-save-woman-brutal-attack-25655.s - ABC Columbus affiliate WSYX-TV reported.

Alarmed by her cries, they went down to knock on the door. There, they witnessed a man running out of the back of the house. A badly beaten, bloodied woman emerged from inside, prompting the brothers to call 911 to get help.

"She was really bloody," Hashim Abdul-Razzaque told WSYX-TV. "She was top to bottom blood."

"If we were even two minutes late, she would have been dead," Natheer Abdul-Razzaque said.

The woman, who was later identified as Leanna Whitlock, told WSYX-TV she had been stabbed 50 times with a screwdriver and a butter knife, and was repeatedly raped by David Hudson, a family friend who was staying with her husband after recently getting out of jail.

Whitlock told police Hudson forced her to perform oral sex several times, as well as stabbed her, punched her, and attempted to suffocate her with a pillow, WSYX-TV reported. Hudson also reportedly told Whitlock if she did not comply, he would kill her.

Whitlock was able to survive the attack by playing dead, which prompted Hudson to leave the house, according to WSYX-TV. She snuck out of a window to try and get help.

Whitlock was rushed to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, where she received stitches and staples, and underwent eye surgery for injuries sustained during the assault, WSYX-TV reported. A hospital spokesman told ABCNews.com that she was no longer in the hospital as of this afternoon.

"He didn't ruin my life because I won. I beat him, he didn't kill me," Whitlock said. "I want to make sure that he never gets out, he never sees the light of day again."

Hudson was charged with rape, kidnapping and felony assault, said a Franklin County Municipal Court spokeswoman. He was in custody at Franklin County Jail, where his bond was set at $1.5 million. He is due back in court for a preliminary hearing on Aug. 23.

Meanwhile, the Abdul-Razzaque brothers are glad they didn't ignore what could have been "a joke or a game."

"I hear screaming, I'm going to help regardless," Natheer Abdul-Razzaque said. "I'm not going to listen to a scream and not do anything about it."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-heroes-save-woman-brutal-attack-hear-screaming/story?id=19991259 - Ohio Heroes Save Woman From Brutal Attack: 'I Hear Screaming, I'm Going to Help ' - ABC News
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 9:42am
No I would not be buying any plates.  Them savages were in jail for a reason & they should STAY THERE!  ppl always trying to help these monsters & get burned in the end.  most ppl cant be saved, so let them rot in hell
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 9:58am
so this story is of the guys the women are selling plate for?Stern Smile
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

No I would not be buying any plates.  Them savages were in jail for a reason & they should STAY THERE!  ppl always trying to help these monsters & get burned in the end.  most ppl cant be saved, so let them rot in hell

yea i feel the same way. kinda wish i would have known about why he was locked up before i bought the plates. all that money they raised aint going nowhere but to help him buy some ramen noodles and hot cheeto's.
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:39pm
What? plates? They'll be at the forever to raise money..
allure13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allure13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:21pm
I like a good home cooked meal, if it looks right I'm buying. I don't care what they use the money for.
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 4:13am

you sound really mean.

prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

what kinda ratchet mess...

lol so i'm talking to this girl on the phone and she invites me to come see her at this church where she'll be helping a co-worker sell plates to raise money. i ask her what the cause was and she said to raise money for a lawyer for the woman's husband who is in prison

of course my next question was "what's he locked up for?" cuz a Brotha isn't going to be trying to free a hardened criminal. she didn't go into too much detail, i don't even think she knew wdh he was locked up for tbh.

so would you buy a plate to help someone retain an attorney if they're guilty as hell?

If it isn't rape or murder, then yes.

If she has macaroni and cheese on the menu, then yes.

If she has cheescake, then he!! yes!
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

yea i feel the same way. kinda wish i would have known about why he was locked up before i bought the plates. all that money they raised aint going nowhere but to help him buy some ramen noodles and hot cheeto's.

Perhaps some cocoa butter sticks as well.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic