Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Selling My Filipino Hair- 3 bundles and Closure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Selling My Filipino Hair- 3 bundles and Closure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling My Filipino Hair- 3 bundles and Closure
    Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:11am
Hello Ladies!

I don't post much on BHM, I'm primarily a lurker and just visit the forums for advice on the best hair vendors and hair care growth. I have been a a member for several years though. I did loads of research for my next install and decided to go with My Filipino Hair. Their customer service is the best I have ever come across. They reply promptly and answered all my questions. They even sent me pictures of the hair before sending it out. However, the hair looked much coarser in the pictures they sent me than when I actually received it.

The only reason I'm selling this hair is because I work in TV and the hair isn't coarse enough for me, even when blending the hairline with a closure.. I prefer a more natural look for my hair and going from light yaki to this will be too much of an obvious change. Other than the coarseness, the hair is lush! I ordered inches 16, 18 and 20 and they were very generous with the inches. I also got a 12 inch Lace Closure that I asked them to bleach at the knots for me. The 16 is about a 17.5, the 18 is over 20 inches and the 20 is almost 23 inches! The hair bundles are all healthy and full and no split ends. The closure is 3.5x4 and in light brown lace. The knots are lightly bleached and is a natural density throughout. The hair is all around a 1B but the closure is a bit lighter at a number 2. If this hair had more texture, I wouldn't be selling it because its beautiful. Here's the pictures:

Bundles and closure (hope these links work Wink):

Just bundles:

healthy ends:

Closure:

the ends of the closure:

You should be able to click the pictures to see them in greater detail.

I paid $376.74 for all of the hair plus PayPal fees and shipping. I can e-mail you their pricelist if you are interested. Shipping to the UK is shocking from the Philippines. I'm asking for $300 (which is $10 less than what I paid for the bundles and the closure) plus shipping wherever you're located. I will use Royal Mail to ship and I've calculated that signed for shipping from the UK shouldn't be more than $20 to the US. The parcel should arrive 4-5 days after it's shipped from the UK. So I'm asking for $320 in total for the three bundles and closure. If you're based in the UK, Shipping is no more than £3.50. If you have any questions, please PM me, I've tried to be as detailed as possible. I will only except payment via PayPal and the the parcel will be sent out the day after payment is received. I want to sell this hair and buy some more than will suit my hair type and texture better... that's the only reason why I'm selling the hair. x
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:25am
Btw I haven't touched the hair. It comes exactly how it arrived to me x
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:47am
PrettY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:06am
Thanks unbeweaveable Smile

Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:22pm
Man I'm trying not to buy this lol!! 
donaey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donaey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 4:26pm
Hair is pretty... I'm definitely considering buying. Would you sell the hair with our the closure?
MissEducated View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissEducated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 4:43pm

OMG...I need this!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:11pm
Thanks ladies... it does feel wonderful. PM if you're interested. The best I can do is 4-5 working days shipping, I won't ship quicker because shipping is way too expensive but that includes tracking for $20. From the UK to the UK or Canada. I will post within one day of receiving the payment.

I do believe this is 100% Filipino hair. The seller resides in the Philippines. x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:12pm
I can only sell the entire lot because I will use the money to buy more suitable hair for me. So closure plus bundle sales only x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:29am
I'd like to sell this hair within the next two days ladies so if you're interested please PM me. x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic