Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selfish Lover??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selfish Lover??
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:02pm
what would u do if the guy u are dealing with tells u that they don't perform oral sex. They say they are not comfortable doing it. But what if that is the only way u have the big O. 
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:31am
Not cool but I would also wonder why masturbating I could not get an orgasm 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:11am
He could miss me with all that. If that's the only way I could orgasm then he's not the right guy for me....because I know if I continue to have sex with him and he's the only one busting nuts then I would be very frustrated aka angry.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:22pm
I stop dealing with him.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:35am
Is the girl giving oral? If not then he doesn't have to do sht.
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:24am

Well he won't even try to explore another way for me to have an "O".  Yes oral was given to him.  I had a convo with him and he said for him to do that we have to have a compromise and his compromise was Anal.  And then I said no way I don't do that.  Then he had the nerve to tell me that i'm selfish. 

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 4:18pm
Well, if he don't expect anything in return from me thats perfectly fine, I'm not for double standards, but there are other ways to catch the big O
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by rsylbebe rsylbebe wrote:

Well he won't even try to explore another way for me to have an "O".  Yes oral was given to him.  I had a convo with him and he said for him to do that we have to have a compromise and his compromise was Anal.  And then I said no way I don't do that.  Then he had the nerve to tell me that i'm selfish. 

Oh, well then dis nicca done lost his mind. Protect your asshole.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:19pm
Interesting.
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:04pm
Yes, he has lost his mind.  He said that I want something without giving up anything and this is why he thinks im selfish.Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic