Angkor Cambodian Hair

Selfish Lover??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Bootiful Cream

Author
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:33pm
 you giving him oral and he ain't returning the favor? Yeah, he on that BS.. He need to get himself together.. Don't give him anymore oral.. Dude reaping benefits and don't want to return the favor.
Those the type you use just for fwb/cut buddy situations.. LOL  Your real man will enjoy tasting the nectar..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 21 2012 at 1:34pm
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Threaten to leave. I dealt with someone like this once and told him I couldn't mess with him anymore. One day he calls and says its important I come by. Somehow he learned to give oral.....lol
LOLLOL
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by rsylbebe rsylbebe wrote:

Well he won't even try to explore another way for me to have an "O".  Yes oral was given to him.  I had a convo with him and he said for him to do that we have to have a compromise and his compromise was Anal.  And then I said no way I don't do that.  Then he had the nerve to tell me that i'm selfish. 

Oh, well then dis nicca done lost his mind. Protect your asshole.

I screamed! lmao 
sorry OP 
update?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 7:37am
SmileLOL
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by rsylbebe rsylbebe wrote:

Well he won't even try to explore another way for me to have an "O".  Yes oral was given to him.  I had a convo with him and he said for him to do that we have to have a compromise and his compromise was Anal.  And then I said no way I don't do that.  Then he had the nerve to tell me that i'm selfish. 

Oh, well then dis nicca done lost his mind. Protect your asshole.

I screamed! lmao 
sorry OP 
update?
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 8:07pm
I dated a guy once who claimed he didn't go down.
I converted him.

If it can't be done, tell him to kick rocks.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 8:20pm
deal breaker. im too old to be playin games mayneLOL
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:47am

Update:  He is last years news!! That wasn't the only reason I stopped talking to him though.

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:57pm
I'd keep it moving. 
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 1:22pm
Then he needs to suck it up and get with the program or get lost....I mean he needs to really give it a try, it's a first time for everything. Or in that case just make sure you don't go down on him....and I guess your sex life will just be boring. Maybe if you tell him that he'll start to think you just might have your eye on sum 1 else in the long run and he'll wake up.

Edited by Beauty620 - Jan 30 2013 at 1:24pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 6:42pm
Oh! I dated a guy like that! He considered himself old school, meaning, he liked the lady parts not completely shaved (a little hair was nice for him) and he didn't eat Censored. But he loved receiving oral.

He sucked in bed.
I will never again date a guy who can't eat my.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic