FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selfish Lover??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:03am
girl u missing out. i would tell him i'm going to have a side guy to give me orgasms if that is the case. it's 2012. u don't go down i don't put out. simple. i know you said you talked to him about it, but hope you actually told him that you are not satisfied. That sh*t gets old.
Sponsored Links

rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:16am

oh he knows that i'm frustrated. The sad part is that he doesn't care that I am.  So no more sex with him. Oh well.

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:21am
Gets oral done on him but refuses to perform on you. He'll only do it if you give him anal... Is he gay?Bi?
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:42am
He says he is not Gay/Bi cause I have asked. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

girl u missing out. i would tell him i'm going to have a side guy to give me orgasms if that is the case. it's 2012. u don't go down i don't put out. simple. i know you said you talked to him about it, but hope you actually told him that you are not satisfied. That sh*t gets old.
The year doesn't matter. Not all couple have to do oral. But if one is receiving and not giving, then that's an issue.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:52pm
Sorry but I don't see much difference between him not wanting to give you oral and you to wanting to give anal.
That might just be where the boundary is for both of y'all.

But definitely talk about it.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 17 2012 at 12:55pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:03pm
Threaten to leave. I dealt with someone like this once and told him I couldn't mess with him anymore. One day he calls and says its important I come by. Somehow he learned to give oral.....lol
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:00pm
LOL 

All I have to say is... "He gon learn"
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:31am
He don't eat coochie? Bye bye boo!

I have no time for lames that won't eat the cat. If I can't ride your face you're useless as a man. Guys like that are just asking to be cheated on.
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:28am
LOL. Yes he is a lame.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System