BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Self Image

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:26pm
I got little tits and my dudes still be sucking the shyt out of them. SO yeah *shrugs*
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:27pm
All I have to say is that I hope u heffas don't come back looking like this:

That'll open a whole nother can of worms.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

All I have to say is that I hope u heffas don't come back looking like this:

That'll open a whole nother can of worms.

Cotdam! and yet she's flaunting that house of horrors cleavage like it's the business instead of pursuing her plastic surgeon with a hatchet Confused
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

if you're feeling that strongly about it, you should really seek therapy. reading your op i'm actually scared for the girl you're jealous of. is there any part(s) of your body that you like/love? focus on that/those. now after getting your mental health under control, aint nothing wrong with buying what you were not born with.
There is nothing I like about myself, only my hair, and that I dont like sometimes.

Aren't you the same one who said you wanted to try your hand at modelling in NYC?!

Obviously you must have thought there was something about you that would work...unless you wanted to be just a hair model...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:40pm
Her bewb is upside down......
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 3:28am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

This is like my specialty, because I've been where you are:
1. Like eanaj said, make the physical changes you can control. When you look good you feel good.

2. But most importantly: fake it till you make it. Even if you don't feel like it, walk around like you are the most gorgeous, confident person in the room. Make eye contact with others and have good posture/body language. The more you work on this, the more you will feel like it. Anyway, PM me if you want me to go in detail.

3. Bonus: Don't compare yourself to other people. Because 1st what looks good on others might not look good on you. 2nd, they could be the most unhappy people in the world, but they don't show you that. You are likely comparing yourself to someone who doesn't exist (if that makes sense)
This is awesome advice! Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345