BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Self harm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:52pm
I thought about it. Never went thru went it cuz I hate pain lol If pinching myself hurts, I don't want to imagine what cutting would feel like.

Edited by BBpants - Feb 03 2013 at 9:52pm
Sponsored Links

Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Cali, would you be willing to go to therapy? (if you're not already)
Maybe. I used to feel some sort of way about going but I've been considering it more lately. I might be more open to it now because I'm not being forced to go and it would be my own decision.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I thought about it. Never went thru went it cuz I hate pain lol If pinching myself hurts, I don't want to imagine what cutting would feel like.

I'm glad you never went through with it! To me it doesn't hurt while I'm actually doing it. It makes me feel better. After awhile it can hurt like a Censored but its whatever.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:01pm
I suffered though a slight eating disorder (anorexia and bulimia) for a while...sounds way worst than it was Lol, I think some of my friends knew, but tbh NOTHING that they could have said would have made me change...I would have went into straight denial and defensive mode. I ended  up stopping on my own. I haven't relapsed in yeeeaarrs, but unfortunately I recently went through something and have picked up another habit Disapprove...I'm working on it though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:05pm
and Hug to you OP and everyone who turned to self harm to cope Hug
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I suffered though a slight eating disorder (anorexia and bulimia) for a while...sounds way worst than it was Lol, I think some of my friends knew, but tbh NOTHING that they could have said would have made me change...I would have went into straight denial and defensive mode. I ended  up stopping on my own. I haven't relapsed in yeeeaarrs, but unfortunately I recently went through something and have picked up another habit Disapprove...I'm working on it though.
I'm glad you got through your eating disorderHug. If you need someone to talk to about the other sh*t you picked up my Pm box is open. I know how much it is to open up to people especially when they might just make thinks worse. I hope you are able to work through whatever you are going through.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:09pm

and Hug to you OP and everyone who turned to self harm to cope Hug
Thanks Hug.

Idk if anyone who is currently harming themselves is reading this thread but if there is I hope you all get better! Hug
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Cali, would you be willing to go to therapy? (if you're not already)
Maybe. I used to feel some sort of way about going but I've been considering it more lately. I might be more open to it now because I'm not being forced to go and it would be my own decision.

ClapHug Well, I wish you the best. And you should definitely give it a try. If you dont find a therapist youre comfortable with, don't just stop going or force yourself to keep seeing them, find another one.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

I'm glad you got through your eating disorderHug. If you need someone to talk to about the other sh*t you picked up my Pm box is open. I know how much it is to open up to people especially when they might just make thinks worse. I hope you are able to work through whatever you are going through.

Thank you, mine is open as well if you ever need to talk Heart

I've tried opening up to a couple of folks since the most recent tragedy, and like you said, they just made things worst..Sometimes people just dont understand I guess :shrug:  now I just keep quiet and smile, which is hard AF.

I've been looking into a therapist, but haven't found one yet. I want to speak to one that specifically handles my situation , still searching...I dont want to be someone's "first" patient with this issue, ya know?

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:22pm
no self harm but nothing comforts me more than destorying something i saved for or treated myself to when im mad to the point of no thinking and it feel so good just calm me down when i don't know what eles to do. crazy family have thought i was a cutter but nope just wouldn't ever bring myself to that been through to much to add that to the list.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic