Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - See!! See!!!  Nig.guhs that got prime property in
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

See!! See!!! Nig.guhs that got prime property in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 4:54am
Right...just enough...

heck, they might not even do that, too much corruption there. Pay the right people, bring your own people over. Make some lame excuse like there are not enough people in the area with the right skills, pay off city officials and they are good to go.
Not going to lie, working for Ford was one of the easiest jobs I ever had. When I ran out of parts all I had to do was push around a broom.
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:06am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Ohhh Khivey your story sounds interesting. I so much want to go to China and not just the big cities but really travel throughout the country. Ever since I saw The Last Emperor as a child I thought it would be cool to see if I could afford it one day. I always find it interesting to hear how it is for expacts or immigrants.

Best experience ever..I lived in a small village in the middle of nowhere. I learned a lot. It can be frustrating and difficult, and trust me..you get your share of bad looks, but the good outweighed the bad. They will prey on the weak and they will try and test you...they respect strong characters. I spent the majority of my time around the locals and enmeshed in the culture. There were only 7 of us foreigners there and we were all so different that we only had weekly meals together and got together sometimes for certain activities or holidays, so in order to not be a hermit...I had to get involved in the community. I made some great friends. I recommend a visit to the country and like you said, not just to the big cities...it isn't for everyone that is for sure and if you stay longer than a year, you won't return because it really grows on you. I almost caved and stayed another year. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:08am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Well outsourcing often refers to obtaining and maintaining services elsewhere right?

This would be more of insourcing ..

Will there be some guys coming? Most probably but I doubt that you will (at first) see low skilled immigrants by the boatload

allow me to clarify...some type of way.

when I mentioned outsourcing I was speaking more on the fact that there seem to be no kinds of...incentives to keep business in the U.S.  Like...U.S. Companies get more incentives to do business in the countries that they are outsourcing to when it should be you get more benefits to stay.   I believe that companies coming from China...this venture will benefit the people and country of China more so than us.  Like another poster stated.  It might look all good when they first hit but when they are up and running...

I hope that made some type of sense.  I can't seem to get my thoughts together.  I prolly need to slow down on this Strawberry Coolatta.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:13am
another thing popped into my head...my cousin who wants to work in Paris when she finishes school was told by her college counselor(?) .   basically before they will hire a "foreigner" for a position..it needs to be proven that nobody in the whole country can do the job she's applying for.  I'm not sure how this ties into this thread but...i'm gone make it fit.  *gulps more red sugar slushee*
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:16am
Same in the Netherlands. It is to keep people in the country working. Only if they really can't find somebody...they'll hire a foreigner. But I think even then it goes, Dutch citizen, EU, EU-friendly, everybody else.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:24am
Exactly! Due to the UK, Ireland it is very very difficult for an American to get a job in Europe. The only option is a transfer, but the company must prove that no one else can perform the job and most companies do not want to jump through the hoops to sponsor a person. 

The best option is a work around:) 

They do have English teaching programs where an American can be a teaching assistant. But, if you are going to teach English..Asia is your best bet. Spain was lenient and some schools hired Americans to work in their schools... but places like France..uh uh...But if you don't want to teach ENglish..then good luck with finding a job in the EU as an AMerican..it isn't impossible...but you will definitely have to have some kind of special skills, have some pull/know someone linked to the embassy or whatnot and/or start your own business. 

Edited by khivey - Aug 02 2013 at 5:26am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:32am
damn.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:51am
The houses there are dirt cheap right about now
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123