Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - See!! See!!!  Nig.guhs that got prime property in
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

See!! See!!! Nig.guhs that got prime property in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:41am
Agreed India.  I heard a lady say that she's going to try to hold on to her property but she is expecting property taxes to go up.  That's how they play.  If they can't buy u out they will get the local Government goons on you.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:20am
Don't count those chickens just yet!
A Chinese company brought up the ports in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. As you know Rotterdam is one of the biggest and busiest in the world. But Amsterdam is a major city. Their port was dying and everybody was happy when this company brought it. But the truth was they brought it to kill it. This way there would be no competition. They did nothing with it and poured their money into Rotterdam.

China makes their own cars. That are ugly as sin but they will protect their own before helping outsiders. That is a tight community and they support each other.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:26am
Chu talmbout prazol? count what chicken's?  I mean...i don't expect them to hire "american's" or bring jobs here or summin'.  I was being facetious. I actually think they will build the place up and bring over folks from home.  They will help their own prosper.  It's what they always have done.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:32am
The prime property title and what India said. It might be prime but not for those sitting on it if taxes go up. They must go up because of the debt, there will be on bail out for the city from the national government.
Also there are a lot of just abandoned property in and around Detroit. How many actually own the land their house sits on? You have older people but what how many young home owners who can afford their land are there actually?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 2:41am
true.  I have heard of situations where folks came in on people's land and did all kind of things...digging and all kinds of noise because they owned the land that the house was on.   So they basically inconvenienced them as a way to get them to sell the house.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 3:00am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Chinese Executives will never hire any local people . Michigan auto workers will suffer . They will buy all of the dollar homes and resell to the rich whites for a fortune . Black people in the inner city will loose homes due to increase in taxes . I am not for any of this .When will we learn chinese people look down on blacks .  

The average hard working person can't afford to purchase the cheap homes due to property taxes . Give black folk living next door to a burn up house a chance to rebuild .
only if your local govt and treasury allow it .

Foreign investment usually comes with stipulations but that doesn't include 7000 Chinese men in tow when the local population is unemployed
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 3:30am
Not surprised...but they will employ some locals because they will need them in the beginning to really get a footing. However, once they are no longer needed they will replace them with their own. The Chinese will be nice and good when they need you, but when they don't need you anymore...buh bye...I would recommend reading two books: The Good Earth and Three Daughters of China. It will give you a really good insight into the mindset of the Chinese and how they operate and why they operate the way they do. After living there for a year, I learned a lot about the culture and the people. You have the open-minded Chinese and the close-minded Chinese. The ones who have taken the time to study English and have an interest in Western culture tend to not be discriminatory, but the ones who don't take the time nor have the interest and are brought over here without knowing a lick of English..they really don't want to be here, but have no choice really. They were good to me and of course they tried to get over, but if you call them out and voice your concerns and let them know what you need and want...if you are bringing something to the table, they will meet your demands.

BTW: When I told them I was leaving they tried to double my salary, give me more benefits and everything to make me stay. If it wasn't for personal reasons that I wanted to leave..I would have stayed. You can come up in China if you know how to deal with them LOL  

Edited by khivey - Aug 02 2013 at 3:35am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 3:58am
Ohhh Khivey your story sounds interesting. I so much want to go to China and not just the big cities but really travel throughout the country. Ever since I saw The Last Emperor as a child I thought it would be cool to see if I could afford it one day. I always find it interesting to hear how it is for expacts or immigrants.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Chinese Executives will never hire any local people . Michigan auto workers will suffer . They will buy all of the dollar homes and resell to the rich whites for a fortune . Black people in the inner city will loose homes due to increase in taxes . I am not for any of this .When will we learn chinese people look down on blacks .  

The average hard working person can't afford to purchase the cheap homes due to property taxes . Give black folk living next door to a burn up house a chance to rebuild .
only if your local govt and treasury allow it .

Foreign investment usually comes with stipulations but that doesn't include 7000 Chinese men in tow when the local population is unemployed

honestly....I think they will allow it for the most part.  Maybe not 7000 chinese folks but they'll employ just enough american's to get past.  i'll bet u they'll be of some sort of asian descent tho.  I mean...there are no restrictions (that matter for the people) on outsourcing so...

just my jaded, non faith in government opinion tho.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 4:49am
Well outsourcing often refers to obtaining and maintaining services elsewhere right?

This would be more of insourcing ..

Will there be some guys coming? Most probably but I doubt that you will (at first) see low skilled immigrants by the boatload
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>