Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Second batch from Sumi *Picture Heavy*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 6:39am
That's some very pretty hair
Sponsored Links

Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:59pm
Newbie Here! Lol this hair is very pretty I hope you take some install pictures and maybe even a review!?! :)
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 11:54pm
Any Update
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Lo0vely101 Lo0vely101 wrote:

Any Update

Sorry Ladies! I will make an update thread.
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 2:09pm
Any up dates from Sumi Akash Hair.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:37pm
Pretty hair. I loves the waviness of it. :)
louboutin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:09am
DO NOT BUY HAIR FROM ALBA DHAKA INDUSTRIES AKA Sumi Akash!After reading the op reviews on this vendor and sending emails back and forth with the vendor! I thought she seemed legit and decided to take the plunge and ordered 4 bundles from her, I paid online with my visa debit card payment wad successful I got a confirmation email and I emailed the vendor to ask when I would get the hair, that was on Monday 27 jan 2014, it is now sunday 2 feb 2014, 6 days later, no hair no tracking number, I've emailed her she keeps telling me cock and bull that they cant find the delivery truck etc, hair has not been shipped, i've asked for a full refund and now shes not replying my emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:13pm
I'm not sure if I had shared this recently, but many of these suppliers are waiting in line to purchase hair from the markets ,and they simply don't have the goods in hand many times,so this is where the delay comes in. They will tell you whatever you neeed to hear when you are inquiring about the hair because they want your american money, but once they get the money, they can get funny style and either give you BS anwsers or not contact you at all until they actually have the hair in hand. I've seen all kinds of tricks,and since we aren't there, we will never know from emails who is sincere and who isn't. They all come at you with that prorper Madam/Sir lingo but in the end action speaks louder than words. I've waited 2 months one time to get some hair that was suppose to come in 7 days. Because I can be a stalker when it comes to my money, I would sit up all night long for weeks calling this fool, I finally it, but I would NEVER order again simply because I don't trust his word anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic