BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seasonal Shedding and Biotin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ladyzee44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyzee44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 5:29pm

I bought a bottle of biotin, which is 2500 mg & I just recently bought a bottle of Super B-complex which has 30 mg of Biotin (10%) & I also took a suggestion from a friend to apply a caramel treatment, (E'Tae products) which consists of Mollasses (I googled the homemade version). Are you suggesting to take both pills daily? I want to mix the Wheat germ oil w/the Coconut oil that I also bought but I'm not sure how much to blend with the half a jar that I have left. My hair is so damaged from flatironing
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:22pm
yep, take both pills together daily.  the bcomplex is to balance out the side effect of acne.

mslivelaughlove3636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslivelaughlove3636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:45pm
I use black tea rinse when I'm not using a henna treatment. Reshma Femme Raven Black is what I use and it is the bomb.com! Reshma Henna is an all-natural and organic hair color and conditioner that contains NO harsh chemicals like Ammonia, Alcohol, Paraben, Peroxide or sulfate. It makes your hair strong, soft, silky and shiny. It helps remove dandruff, prevents hair loss, hair breakage and enhances hair growth. I love this stuff!
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by ladyzee44 ladyzee44 wrote:

I bought a bottle of biotin, which is 2500 mg & I just recently bought a bottle of Super B-complex which has 30 mg of Biotin (10%) & I also took a suggestion from a friend to apply a caramel treatment, (E'Tae products) which consists of Mollasses (I googled the homemade version). Are you suggesting to take both pills daily? I want to mix the Wheat germ oil w/the Coconut oil that I also bought but I'm not sure how much to blend with the half a jar that I have left. My hair is so damaged from flatironing

Biotin is in the B Vitamin family...I think it's B7 ( please correct me if I'm wrong). I take them both at the same time with about 6-8oz of water and then the MSM with 8oz water. It has helped me with the shedding, stress headaches and I get a bit of energy from it. The MSM also helps out with joint pain as well.

I've never used wheat germ oil but, I use virgin coconut oil just about everyday. That stuff work wonders!!!
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 1:01am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

This has been my intake for the past month: Vitamin B complex (has 15% biotin) plus 1,000mcg of biotin, about 3,000 mcg total of MSM and drinking about 64- 100 oz daily. I just started using Brer Rabbit BSM ($3.49 for a 12 oz bottle) in my deep moisturizing conditioner (honey, VCO, BSM) sometime last week and will be using it again tonight in my DC mix.

well dayumm!!LOL

Looks like you're 6 years ahead me! It took me that long to finally find a regimen that works.  you are well on your way, Red sox.  Smile

I try to keep my regimens as simple as possible by doing a lot of research before trying anything. BHM has been quite a bit of help with my shedding issue as well LOL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12