Search for Virgin Hair Vendor RANT!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by taurusfinest taurusfinest wrote:

Try Xclusive Virgin Hair . they must be the next big thing because so much fake vendors have been stealing there pictures and even aliexpress lol its crazy follow them on IG @sweeticeco

Mannnnn! I just checked out YOUR website....nothing but stolen pics from aliexpress.   Nothing about YOUR company is virgin just processed hair. Just pay for advertising like everyone else and stop spamming the forum.
Sponsored Links

cubadominicana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubadominicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 4:23pm

Ive been lurking since 2004. I lost my original password I got this one awhile back..anywhoo

Ive been thinking about just flyng to india to buy my hair whole sale and inspecting every single bundle washing it drying , inspecting for nets etc. My vevdor is soooo unreliable as far as time is concerned. And im deathly afraid of trying out new vendors without seeing my purchase first. Any one have a list of relaible IVs. We know all the shady ones lol

Edited by cubadominicana - Mar 12 2014 at 4:24pm
BeautybySheria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautybySheria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:37pm
 My company Beauty by Sheria is selling virgin Malaysian, Indian, Peruvian, and Brazilian hair 8-30" $35-$140

We also have:

1. 3-Way Part closures 8-20" $65-$115

2. Middle-Part closures 8-20" $60-$110

3. Full Lace Free-Part Frontals 8-20" at $155
4. Free-Part closures 8-20" starting at $60

Check it out on www.beautybysheria.com

We're also having a grand-opening sale of 15% off your entire order. Plus free standard shipping.

Hope I can be a help to you and have a great day.< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:44am
3 spammy posts in one thread? BOLD.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:15am
I was trying to post this as a topic, but the forum would not allow me - I guess because I am new.  I usually post on Hair Boutique, but I thought I would put this ? out here.  I am caucasian, with a wave to my hair.  My hair is long, I am wearing no extensions in the picture.  

Wagman or Virgin Curl?  

I am looking for fantastic, no shed, no tangle, very soft hair.  Is that too much to ask?  Wink  I want to create an ombre effect to my hair by making clip-ins and to also add highlights in certain places also by wearing clip-ins.  I do not want to color my own hair to do this.  Since I will be wearing a piece on the bottom on my head I do not want any hair that tangles or matts.  There is so much hair on the market and I am overwhelmed by the choices. From what I have read Wagman and Virgin Curl seem to be the best hair.  Comments please! 

Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:46pm
Most of what's on the market is not virgin hair.  And the prices is soo high due to supply and demand.  Everyone wants "virgin" hair.

If you were in business selling LEGIT virgin hair, think, would you price it for $100 if a CV is selling fake hair for the same price?

I'm willing to bet, to get a full head of authentic virgin hair (14-18") would probably run you $1000 or more for 8oz.  sh*t I know if I had my hands on real virgin hair, aint no way I'd be selling 32" for $100. LOL

Edited by Amillion - Apr 24 2014 at 2:47pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Kimbearly Kimbearly wrote:

I was trying to post this as a topic, but the forum would not allow me - I guess because I am new.  I usually post on Hair Boutique, but I thought I would put this ? out here.  I am caucasian, with a wave to my hair.  My hair is long, I am wearing no extensions in the picture.  

Wagman or Virgin Curl?  
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I am looking for fantastic, no shed, no tangle, very soft hair.  Is that too much to ask?  </span>Wink<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">  I want to create an ombre effect to my hair by making clip-ins and to also add highlights in certain places also by wearing clip-ins.  I do not want to color my own hair to do this.  Since I will be wearing a piece on the bottom on my head I do not want any hair that tangles or matts.  There is so much hair on the market and I am overwhelmed by the choices. From what I have read Wagman and Virgin Curl seem to be the best hair.  Comments please! </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>

I think wagmans will work out for you than virgin curl.
AllthatGlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllthatGlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:47pm
I had to restart my account but I've been here for a while, anywho....
Has anyway tried Bdogg lately? The last reviews I saw were mostly from 2012, maybe 1 from 2013...
I want to do a big bulk order and have it wefted by Sam but I'm interested to know what thier quality is like now.
Any input?
Please review from personal experience, not what someone told you. The more credibility the better.
Thanks !
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:55am
I have a constant vendor, I have ordered hair from them for several times...While they are not on Ali Express as you usually searched, it is said that they have their own factory.

http://www.mywigsbox.com   You can have a check if you like, hope this is helpful.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:55am
This whole thread is full of YOU TRIED ITS, and I shant.

Kim, Wagmans wavy or a good Malaysian would blend nicely with your hair. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic