FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Search for Virgin Hair Vendor RANT!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:25am
Nothing to add...

But I understand the frustration. Back when we joined BHM not a lot of women were on to this "Virgin Hair game". Now everybody wants a piece of the action. I have an old Wagman's price list and I cannot believe how inflated the prices are now.

Everybody and they momma is a vendor, not knowing a thing about the product they're selling. Everybody has it sewn into their heads. My 15 y/o cousin from AL talking bout "this Brazilian, next time Ima get Malaysian". Orly?

Sometime ago I was ranting and raving to my older cousin about Belle Noir Hair (yes that long ago) and she looked at me like I was retarded for smelling the hair and being so crazy about it. Now she talking about 18" down the back. This heffa literally just had the a Duby quickweave not long ago...
A lot of folks are on now. Prices have gone up and the supply is scarce... smh I don't know what to do either.

Edited by BonitaApplebaum - Jul 31 2013 at 3:31am
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by BonitaApplebaum BonitaApplebaum wrote:

Nothing to add...

But I understand the frustration. Back when we joined BHM not a lot of women were on to this "Virgin Hair game". Now everybody wants a piece of the action. I have an old Wagman's price list and I cannot believe how inflated the prices are now.

Everybody and they momma is a vendor, not knowing a thing about the product they're selling. Everybody has it sewn into their heads. My 15 y/o cousin from AL talking bout "this Brazilian, next time Ima get Malaysian". Orly?

Sometime ago I was ranting and raving to my older cousin about Belle Noir Hair (yes that long ago) and she looked at me like I was retarded for smelling the hair and being so crazy about it. Now she talking about 18" down the back. This heffa literally just had the a Duby quickweave not long ago...
A lot of folks are on now. Prices have gone up and the supply is scarce... smh I don't know what to do either.

This! I can't stand when my flea market quick weave friends try to tell ME the difference between Malaysian, Brazilian and Himalayan hair. Its all Chinese. Then they have the nerve to look at me stupid when I say that like I have no idea about hair. Man I've been at this for years. These girls see one YouTube video and swear they know all about weaves. Gtfoh. And all these fly by night companies are just ordering from aliexpress and reselling it for double. All it is, is shaniqua selling hair out of her child's bedroom, not a real vendor with real business ethics.
MzKP03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MzKP03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:12am

I totally understand the frustration you feel.  When I first joined BHM, people were buying from AV's. Now everyone is going straight to the manufactures for lower prices. Unfortunately, it has caused a saturated market, and as mentioned, everyone is selling it.  Including me... maybe.

A doctor I work for introduced me to a partner of his who also sells hair strictly to vendors and hair salons. Its not Malaysian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Egyptian, Chinese, Peruvian, etc... it's simply Virgin Indian, and according to him, Pure Temple hair. The hair was over 100 per bundle, but I have a good feeling it was worth it.

I have not intsalled , but will be coming back to post pics and a review. You can PM me for more info, if you like.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:39am
Yes, back when I had joined BHM, I remember those days when we sit on the board and chat about Laniks, Wagmans and EP for virgin hair.  That was it, lol.  While I have no problem that it inevitably would grow as an industry, what I do have a problem is that everyone is trying to get a piece on the action but they are unqualified to do so. I really cannot wait for the day that I can afford some EP hair and call it a day!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by BonitaApplebaum BonitaApplebaum wrote:

Nothing to add...

This! I can't stand when my flea market quick weave friends try to tell ME the difference between Malaysian, Brazilian and Himalayan hair. Its all Chinese. Then they have the nerve to look at me stupid when I say that like I have no idea about hair. Man I've been at this for years. These girls see one YouTube video and swear they know all about weaves. Gtfoh. And all these fly by night companies are just ordering from aliexpress and reselling it for double. All it is, is shaniqua selling hair out of her child's bedroom, not a real vendor with real business ethics.

Went to an event like a month ago. It was real small with just a few black businesses. 2 of them were selling Brazilian hair. I asked both what was the origin of the hair both told me Brazil. Said "oh, okay..." As if they answered my question.
It all looked like some regular Aliexpress hair.
I will admit the prices were decent and it was nice being able to actually touch and see the hair in person. Though I'm still a little skeptical. Maybe you should see if someone sells hair in your area.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

Yes, back when I had joined BHM, I remember those days when we sit on the board and chat about Laniks, Wagmans and EP for virgin hair.  That was it, lol.  While I have no problem that it inevitably would grow as an industry, what I do have a problem is that everyone is trying to get a piece on the action but they are unqualified to do so. I really cannot wait for the day that I can afford some EP hair and call it a day!

Yes, those were the days. Everyone was willing to share a vendor or post pics of some new hair. New Topics all the time. Its pretty dead in the weave sections now. (And I'm tired of people reviving old ancient @ss Topics! Nvm, that's another story for a another day!)

Anywho! Why should I have to pay $600 to d@mn near a thousand dollars for ONE full weave/install. (Especially since I want like 3 different textures for 3 different installs/wigs).

The good/well known companies are selling hair for an arm and a leg now. God forbid you pay that much for hair and it revert like some experimental rat hair.

Aliexpress is a whole lot of research, more like investigation. Doing reverse picture lookups to see if the pics are legit. Asking a billion questions and googling addresses etc.. too much!

Pretty soon Ima take the B-Dogg plunge and buy a kilo of hair for the rest of my life...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by CoolWhistles CoolWhistles wrote:

YY hair has gotten generally positive reviews. The hair that I bought this time last year is still going strong :)

What does YY stand for? Help, Im lost with all these abbreviations...
ESSOH481 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESSOH481 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:37pm
Hi been reading through the thread. Kindly pm me the Indian temple hair vendor. Thanks
j_class500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j_class500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:24am
so where is a good place to get quality hair whether it be chinese or indian. pLEASE HELP I HAVE NO CLUE
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by taurusfinest taurusfinest wrote:

Try Xclusive Virgin Hair . they must be the next big thing because so much fake vendors have been stealing there pictures and even aliexpress lol its crazy follow them on IG @sweeticeco
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....PAY FOR ADVETISING SPACE.Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic