Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Search for Virgin Hair Vendor RANT!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search for Virgin Hair Vendor RANT!!!!
    Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 12:01pm
Here goes my Monday Rant on the search for reasonable priced virgin hair. WHERE'S THE HAIR NOWADAYS people? Lately, I'm seeing more horror stories than decent reputable vendors.

And please DO NOT tell me that the board is filled with hundreds of recommendations or hair vendors! Disclaimer (Funds are tight for me lately so unfortunately I can't afford Princesshairshop, Indianhairs, Onychair, Extenstionsplus, Indique, Wagmans, and so forth who I do see have gotten stellar reviews)

Sadly, it seems that lately, there are so many negative reviews I am seeing it makes me want to run for the hills! Or, when you finally think you found something solid as gold, they switch up things overnight!

I notice many of these vendors lately are either:
-bad with customer service
-bad with shipping
-here today, gone tomorrow
-send the good stuff to the YouTube gurus and then send chump stuff to us paying consumers
-are out of stock of hair the first day their name comes out
-have corn chip bad smelling hair
-the vendor cannot be contaced by email or phone

Seriously, I can go on for days.  Why is it so hard lately? A few times, I have asked someone on the board to PM me info and I still have yet to hear anything. So at this point, Im exhausted. lol.

Can we just start a sticky thread of GOOD to EXCELLENT vendors so we can have a one stop spot to check out tried and true vendors. I'm not expecting champagne hair on a beer budget, but I think there has to be a happy medium where we can findd VERY GOOD quality hair at a GOOD price. And one day when I can afford better, I can splurge on some EP hair or whatever. In the meantime,  I know you Divas have been rocking some fly Indian or Brazillian hair.  And for those of you that did and have found a somewhat affordable line, please share. I'm tired of this now and I'm off to take a nap!!!! LOL

My wishlist:
Brazillian wavy  or Indian natural curly
Hair that still stands after the initial wash and condition
Hair that doesnt have a smell that a nuclear bomb couldn't take away
Hair that is under a $100 per bundle (it doesnt need to last me forever; atleast 6-9 months or atleast 3 installs would be ideal)

Thanks for listening Divas...i had to get this off my chest!

Edited by Daymarme - Jul 29 2013 at 12:01pm
Sponsored Links

CoolWhistles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolWhistles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 2:08pm
YY hair has gotten generally positive reviews. The hair that I bought this time last year is still going strong :)

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 7:52am

Thanks I will check them out. :)

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:09am
Op you have to realize all companies will have a bad review some way or another. There is no such thing as a company that sells almost perfect hair for less than 100 that will never have a bad review. There are vendors person A may hate but person B may love it. Hell bliss virgin indian hair is supposed to be the holy grail of indian hair and yet I've found a couple of negative reviews on them. I guarantee I can give you about 5 different vendors I use and you will find a complaint on every last one of them. Some complaints you have to take with a grain of salt. Some chicks will bash a vendor simply because the hair was supposed to be delivered on thursday but they got it Friday. Or they ordered kinky curly hair, put oil sheen in it and mad because its tangling. Just go with your gut and research. If you are comfortable with a vendor, use them. All hair vendors are a gameof russian rroulette to be honest.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 10:01am
Thank you @Keelolo1. ROTF @ "Some chicks will bash a vendor simply because the hair was supposed to be delivered on thursday but they got it Friday."

I totally get what you're saying and I will do that...I'll sit down do some more research and just patiently sift through until I find one that meets my needs and I'll just take the chance. Thanks again.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 10:34am
Lol you're laughing but its true. I remember a while back there was a member here that was known for group orders. A girl purchased hair from the member's group order then made a post that said something like "hair tangling from bhm member group order" she put the member's name in the thread title. Turned out she just didn't know what products to use on the hair. It had nothing to do with the bhm member at all but she felt she needed to blast the member's name. That's why I said be careful with these negative reviews. Half of these heffers used to pump it up, pro style gel and milky way weave so they just don't know.

Edited by keelolo1 - Jul 30 2013 at 10:35am
melothoma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melothoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Lol you're laughing but its true. I remember a while back there was a member here that was known for group orders. A girl purchased hair from the member's group order then made a post that said something like "hair tangling from bhm member group order" she put the member's name in the thread title. Turned out she just didn't know what products to use on the hair. It had nothing to do with the bhm member at all but she felt she needed to blast the member's name. That's why I said be careful with these negative reviews. Half of these heffers used to pump it up, pro style gel and milky way weave so they just don't know.

WELL SAID! Clap
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:18am
That is a great example and point that I never thought of. I never here anyone talk about what they may have done to the hair to cause it to not hold up so well. As for bad service, I guess that's the part that has me nervous, but, hey, Im willing to research and try somewhere and I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I just needed to vent because I felt like I was searching for months for a reliable and reasoably priced vendor but I just kept running into dead ends. Thanks @keelolo1 and everyone else who has PM'd me helpful information. :)
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnSmileClapClapClap. Have to try venodrs for you self...go with your instincts as well.
marieluy143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieluy143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:23am
I totally agree with what you are saying..Wink

_________

http://www.leimo-hairloss.co.uk/hairlosstreatments  | http://www.leimo-hairloss.com/hairlosstreatment

Edited by marieluy143 - Jul 31 2013 at 2:26am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>