BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sean Kingston accused of gang rape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 6:55pm

Going to a rappers hotel room for a "meet and greet" while drunk and high? 

That's like dropping a mice in a pit of snakes. 

Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

A settlement to the young woman because you didn't rape her?

All right bruh.

Werd.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 11:50pm
I'll be damned if I settle and give anyone $2.5 mil for some mess I didn't do. That's suspect as hell.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:58am
he did it.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

A settlement to the young woman because you didn't rape her?

All right bruh.

Werd.

honestly.

dont like his dumplin ass either.

looks like his jeans hitch up in his thighs when he walks. ugh.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:46pm
I wouldn't doubt it.

So what if she went back to the hotel. Many fans don't mind partying with the artist, that dont mean they want to be *&%^$#@Eed by the artist AND their crew.

I usually tend to believe the victim because lets be honest, it's not like men are falsely accused of rape every day. There are more groupies who willingly fck artists then there are evil crazy women who set them up and lie for money. Plus I have heard that he is disrespectful and nasty
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:57pm
Do you believe that her story was inconsistent with the friends, and that she changed her story multiple times when talking to police?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'll be damned if I settle and give anyone $2.5 mil for some mess I didn't do. That's suspect as hell.

While id agree that stance looks differently when 2.5mil is a lot less than the cost of legal fee's, lost profit from touring,appearances, album sells and image. Even if he were innocent  which no one really knows the accusation of rape will always be there. Not liking a person as many have already stated for whatever reasons also make accusations believable for them despite the the fact that the accusers credibility was flawed by her own words and account of the evening. I dont know if he did it or not, no one does but its also not abnormal for a celebrity to  settle outside of court even when they are innocent. Thing is no one will ever know as im sure as a condition of the settlement the girl probably had to sign some confidentiality papers...which leaves nothing left but speculation by everyone who wasnt a participant that night.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:35pm
He settled because he wanted to get on with his career? WHAT CAREER? Are people eagerly awaiting a Sean K album that he would plead guilty to something he didn't do? In my opinion He fat he did the attack
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

He settled because he wanted to get on with his career? WHAT CAREER? Are people eagerly awaiting a Sean K album that he would plead guilty to something he didn't do? In my opinion He fat he did the attack

Well he was set to do an appearance that was set but got canceled and he had enough of a career to part with 2.5 million...Apparently he does have a fanbase I uno.. not every artist can fight said sex crime allegations and come back from it.... like MJ, Tupac,dmx etc..He could have done and could be guilty, or he could be innocent .... both parties have acted in a way that makes the account of that night questionable.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic