FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seamless Weave- Monet Crochet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:05pm
I'm confused.
I wanted to see installs. That's a rant about bad hair.
Oh well...thanks anyway :)

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 02 2014 at 12:13pm
Sponsored Links

windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:09pm
< id="TTScaptions">TTSapp = {captionson : false,soundFinished : function(){if(TTSapp.captionson){var capscont = document.getElementById('TTScaptions');TTSapp.removeClass(capscont, 'TTSapp-visible');TTSapp.addClass(capscont, 'TTSapp-hidden');}postMessage({message: 'soundfinished', data: 'true'}, '*');},soundStarted : function(text){if(TTSapp.captionson){var capscont = document.getElementById('TTScaptions');capscont.innerHTML = decodeURIComponent(text);TTSapp.removeClass(capscont, 'TTSapp-hidden');TTSapp.addClass(capscont, 'TTSapp-visible');}},addClass : function(el, classname){if(el.className.indexOf(classname)!=-1){return;}if(el.className){el.className += ' ' + classname;}else{el.className = classname;}},removeClass : function(el, classname){if(el.className.indexOf(classname)!=-1){classes = el.className;classes = classes.replace(classname, '');el.className = classes;}},handleMessage : function(e){switch(e.data.msg){case 'hidecaptions':TTSapp.captionson = false;break;case 'showcaptions':TTSapp.captionson = true;break;case 'closecaptions':var capscont = document.getElementById('TTScaptions');TTSapp.addClass(capscont, 'TTSapp-hidden');break;case 'topread':window.top.postMessage({message: 'topread', data: e.data.data}, '*');break;}},init : function(){window.addEventListener('message', TTSapp.handleMessage, false);},};TTSapp.init();Very nice install. Sorry about that hair.  That's just awful, but happy that you complained!
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

I'm confused.
I wanted to see installs. That's a rant about bad hair.
Oh well...thanks anyway :)

Here is a sassy mitchell install
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/sassy-mitchell-tight-curl-installed-pic-heavy_topic356920_page3.html
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:40pm
Thanks!
Looks very nice.
However I am just about half way through the "Who does she think she is?" thread. Oohh-wee!

Questions:
How long did your install last?
And how did you get the micro-rings out of your hair?
Were the rings around the entire perimeter of your head?
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:58pm

Thanks!
Looks very nice.
However I am just about half way through the "Who does she think she is?" thread. Oohh-wee!

Questions:

I keep my installs in for 4 months but I could have easily gone another month.
I let her remove my installs when I get them done.  But she uses those on a case by case basis.  She no longer uses the rings on my hair.
The rings were just in back and the top.  Not the entire perimeter.

Can you guide me to think "who does she think she is?" thread?
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:14pm

Thanks!
Looks very nice.

Questions:

Just read the thread.

What I will tell you from my experience is that Monet is a very nice young lady.  And I don't like bad customer service on any level.  BUT I do know that her mother can be a bit more direct and I can see that rubbing people the wrong way.  She handles most of Monets business and emails.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123