Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

SEAMLESS SEWIN?????? pics and video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEAMLESS SEWIN?????? pics and video
    Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:02am
this seems to be the new phenomenon amongst most in demand stylists.. since i refuse to let anyone do my hair but myself i am determined to figure out how they do this!

i have tried placing my tracks supa close together... literally on top of each other... but i always end up running out of hair Cry i have tried zigzaging the tracks.. i have tried placing them in a U all the way around my head... i cant seem to get it!

so does anyone have any insight on how to achieve this "seamless" weave???
pics, youtube videos, diagrams or a simple explanation.... anything to help me get in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!!!

and then what about the "invisible stitch" anyone know how to do it???

Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:19am
is the seamless a full weave or is it hair left out  between the tracks? looks like hair is left out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:38am
Im not sure but i dont think hair is left out between the tracks.. that sounds like a braidless sew in. with this seamless one they always advertise "minimal leave out flawless install" blah blah . Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:42am
I wish keizz would pop in here and spill the beans! With her light yaki install it was "seamless"... so perfect! I just want a super versatile install and not have to pay a billion dollars for it
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:50am
I remember this being discussed earlier in the year.  Scroll down to Kami612 and she gives insight on how to do it:
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/who-does-she-think-she-is_topic353832_page13.html

I hope this helps.
nylaboundlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nylaboundlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:03am
Maybe if you split the tracks and then place them close together, almost one on top of the other. Theoretically you could cover almost twice the amount of space on the head. Just a thought.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:45am
You were doing it right with the placing it super close together. Just one after the other.
You will find yourself using more hair then you normally would if you aren't using hair that is in 4 oz
bundles. Whenever I see the seamless technique done on IG or FB 90% of the time, the customer is using Sassy Mitchell (known for their 4 oz bundles). Also using hair that has flat, thin & easily foldable wefts makes a huge difference. I think this is one of the reasons stylists have started suggesting certain hair companies. They want their clients to buy hair from those companies because they KNOW it will make it easier for them to pull off these techniques.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:59am
Oh and I have absolutely no idea how that Invisible stitch is done lol.
Seems kind of unnecessary if you use nylon thread instead of cotton.
But I am kind of curious as to how someone would take this down.

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 3:17pm
Tracks are very close together, basically on top of one another. Using nylon thread makes the stitch invisible (to me). Use hair with very short to no beards. Take your time. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 3:51pm
They also sew tracks together......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>