FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seal Wefts Clear

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MooMonSTAR View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seal Wefts Clear
    Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 5:05am
Hey Ladies I wanted to know what can I use to seal my weft that will dry on clear and not turn my wefts white after use? I used Dritz before and my wefts have little crusties all over them now lol...HELP!
Sponsored Links

Lux Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lux Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 6:46am
I don't know. I used the tinted HE101 sealer and it left brown crusties all over my wefts.  Not sure if I used to much?
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 6:46am
Even if your wefts turn white they shouldn't be showing when you get an install. Aleenes' with some dye or HE101 tinted sealant might be some alternatives for you. I also thought about putting the Dritz in another bottle and adding some dye but --> I'm 2 lazy! I had over a pound to seal and wasn't feeling it Cry.But once installed the "white" doesn't show.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 7:41am
I know it doesnt show I was wondering if there was anyone out there without the crusties on their wefts and whether I was missin out lol...
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 8:13am
Aleene's didn't leave crust but it turned dark blue(blk dye added) when wet (dried almost blk). The Dritz and HE101 sealant left white crust (Dritz left more). I've tried to use Google to see what else was out there and to my surprise I couldn't find much.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 8:20am
Yea I google searched too...but doesnt the Aleenes get kinda gooey ever?
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 9:51am
Its not really gooey like but it does tend to have a SLIGHT tacky like feel to it. I like it but it didn't help my nc (so far nothing has helped it). It did however give me zero shedding with my vs. But the shedding from experience boils down to the wefts.
HairGirl203 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGirl203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 9:55am
any and everyone who seal experiences "krusty" of some type....Like diva said ...its not a big deal ...as long as ur hair is installed properly ...the krustys shouldnt be visible 
NikkiNikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiNikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:25pm
I'm still trying to find a wonder sealer!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:45pm
Just bought some Aileen's ..... just need the wefts to turn up now 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System